Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hollow vs Math Face Off

So that’s still a great record whether the battles are ass or not a W is a W.....

But I ain’t seen the JJ the thief battle yet but however u slice that cake Hollow s resume >>>> Math by far

Math down there w T Rex

At this point, all the top tier niggas have battled most of the top tier niggas lol

Resumes don't mean shit if you're trash in the battles.

Resumes and the work u put in leads to interest from fans hence y I be never heard any asking damn when Math battling next

Resumes and the work u put in leads to interest from fans hence y I be never heard any asking damn when Math battling next

We're having 2 different debates. I agree Hollow is ranked over Math. I'm talking about Hollow being the Goat.

Hollow did clips very bad, he still aint recover. Vs lux is top 5 battles all time. He had a debatable with Roc despite being on the other end of bar of the year. His arsonal battle i think would look different if the energy wasnt so off, he had some fire material but the energy of that whole battle was way off. I dont think he been great, since his clips battle, but im waiting to see this one before i write him off

I know I sound like a Hollow hater, but I fuck with Hollow. He's still in my top 10.

But Goat? "riight"

PART 3

Update the OP with part 2 & 3

Lmaooo this battle is gonna go fuckin LEFT dawg

“Hollow. what happened to you bro?
How did you get like this son?”

I seen multiple “yo son get out my face son” facial expressions from math
giphy.gif

Lmaooo this battle is gonna go fuckin LEFT dawg

“Hollow. what happened to you bro?
How did you get like this son?”

I seen multiple “yo son get out my face son” facial expressions from math
giphy.gif
Facts of Math starts choking or the crowd ain’t feeling his shit he swinging on Hollow

Back