Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hollow vs Math Face Off

The emotional ass shit is tired.
At first I sided with math thinking Hollow really was just was disloyal but if these dudes wasn't fucking with each other then it is what it is, now whatever. I'm just ready for the battle

Are u being serious? What do u think Math brings to the table?

U talkin like Math is Dot lol Math is a legend. When Math shows up he's a fuckin problem. I don't think there's anything Math doesn't bring to the table, he had arguably the best 2 freestyle rebuttals of 2018. He has better delivery than Hollow and I'm 100% sure his stage presence will be on a thousand when they battle.

The older I get the less I'm impressed with the shit Hollow talks about. He's gonna have to approach this battle on some grown man shit.

How? This is real life shit that spilled over into battle rap. I need to find that angryfan interview detailing what happened with them in coney island. But hollow used to be NYB heavy if u look at videos from 8 years ago you will see hollow, math, cortez, brooklyn hanz and d chambers used to be cliqued up.
the fact they are battling each other shows me there aint no real issue

its fabricated to garner sales. Im not mad, but just call it like it is

the fact they are battling each other shows me there aint no real issue

its fabricated to garner sales. Im not mad, but just call it like it is

So unless someone gets shot or beat up (which someone did), then there can't be any issue? You're smarter than that.

So unless someone gets shot or beat up (which someone did), then there can't be any issue? You're smarter than that.
no man, im saying, they in a room, being civil to each other. Both of them stand to make money off the situation

if i got a real life issue with you, aint no amount of money gonna get me on camera to battle you after that

U talkin like Math is Dot lol Math is a legend. When Math shows up he's a fuckin problem. I don't think there's anything Math doesn't bring to the table, he had arguably the best 2 freestyle rebuttals of 2018. He has better delivery than Hollow and I'm 100% sure his stage presence will be on a thousand when they battle.

The older I get the less I'm impressed with the shit Hollow talks about. He's gonna have to approach this battle on some grown man shit.

I agree with u about hollow. I respect ur opinion about Math. I forget what battle it was last year but I actually posted and said I was impressed by math. Besides that his battles have been pretty forgettable to me.

no man, im saying, they in a room, being civil to each other. Both of them stand to make money off the situation

if i got a real life issue with you, aint no amount of money gonna get me on camera to battle you after that

As you would say, it's not that black and white. It's not we're buddies or it's war. If me and you were battle rappers and we were close friends and then had a fall out, I can battle you and still not rock with you. Just cuz I don't shoot you when I see you , that doesn't mean I fuck with you.

As you would say, it's not that black and white. It's not we're buddies or it's war. If me and you were battle rappers and we were close friends and then had a fall out, I can battle you and still not rock with you. Just cuz I don't shoot you when I see you , that doesn't mean I fuck with you.
thats a different pov for sure...just not sure if i could do it

Before I answer that answer this, who has Hollow killed besides wack ass Big T?

lol exactly, Hollow don't be killin shit

But to answer your question, didn't Math just beat Ill Will in a judged battle?

Aight, now about Hollow?

I told @5th Letter this a couple weeks ago. It's time we really break down Hollow's last 5 years or so. It's no where near as impressive as some of yall making it seem.

Since the Lux battle where I feel he lost, but he was still fire, he's been mediocre af.

He battled Budden, won, but the battle overall was ass.

Diz one rounder was pretty solid. The Pat Stay battles were decent.

He lost to Roc, lost to JJDD and the Ars battle wasn't that good tbh.

I don't see this Goat nigga that some of yall claim he is.

I forgot about the Clips battle, he was fire in that battle. Goat performance.

Back