Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

HOF or FOH: Robert Horry

• Total voters
What? One.

Not like he had mulitiple deep playoff runs.

Even tho Melo had an underwhelming pro career, he gonna get in cuz of his chip he won at Syracuse.

He did better than McGrady though as far as playoffs go. Lmao. Not to mention his Olympic stats and wins.

His NBA counting stats are better than Tracy for their career also. Melo averages more points, rebounds, and shoots better % from every place. Lmao

He did better than McGrady though as far as playoffs go. Lmao. Not to mention his Olympic stats and wins.

His NBA counting stats are better than Tracy for their career also. Melo averages more points, rebounds, and shoots better % from every place. Lmao

The biggest difference is ppg and that was only by 5, wasn't a 10 or 20 point difference.

And rebound & shooting percentage Melo only got him by 1 percentage point in both categories.

Interchangeable, homie.

Watch the XFL

:hahaha:

They disappointed me last time, I ain't falling for that again........
7rczvVH.gif

The biggest difference is ppg and that was only by 5, wasn't a 10 or 20 point difference.

And rebound & shooting percentage Melo only got him by 1 percentage point in both categories.

Interchangeable, homie.

It isn't a whole lot but it is more than 1% point and like @Thor and myself keep telling you McGrady didn't win shit. Lol. Melo at least lead teams out of the 1st round (on more than one occasion), won an NCAA championship, and his Olympic resume is pristine.

T-Mac had an amazing 3 season stretch of putting up big scoring numbers while being efficient. From the 2000-01 season and the end of the 2002-03 he shot over 45% from the field and over 36% from three.

It was a great 3 season stretch but after that his efficiency went in the toilet. Lmao. Some of it due to injuries to himself and his teammates but it's a sad reality, not opinion.

It isn't a whole lot but it is more than 1% point and like @Thor and myself keep telling you McGrady didn't win shit. Lol. Melo at least lead teams out of the 1st round (on more than one occasion), won an NCAA championship, and his Olympic resume is pristine.

:niggawhat: ...........Slim nothing you posted refuted ANYTHING I said.

Other than ppg every other per game stat their seperated by 1-2 percentage.

Back