Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Richard Hamilton

HOF or FOH: Richard Hamilton

• Total voters
It seem like every thread I gotta list ALL the accomplishments because yall only do their NBA ones

It seem like every thread I gotta list ALL the accomplishments because yall only do their NBA ones

Mateen Cleaves with a mask and ring.

giphy.gif

In totality Rip has a good shot. Not sure if he makes in but that's a damn good list of accomplishments.

I list them when I do the threads

this nigga lazy lol

If you voted Lowry you have to vote for Rip

This isn't true.

Lowry has the better overall game and impact on wins while still have 3 more allstar votes and an all nba selection. Not to mention he's aging like fine wine.

Lowry in Toronto >>>>>> Richard Hamilton in Detroit.

I probably won't be responding to anything you say. Thanks.

This isn't true.

Lowry has the better overall game and impact on wins while still have 3 more allstar votes and an all nba selection. Not to mention he's aging like fine wine.

Lowry in Toronto >>>>>> Richard Hamilton in Detroit.

I probably won't be responding to anything you say. Thanks.
0B160FE7-AC22-4073-9D89-76DEF40AFB90.gif

I was voting no, but after seeing this. He'll probably will get in.

But if we're being honest, he accomplished a lot at UConn, but almost nobody remembers his career there. His college career is mad forgettable.

I was voting no, but after seeing this. He'll probably will get in.

But if we're being honest, he accomplished a lot at UConn, but almost nobody remembers his career there. His college career is mad forgettable.

I fell NBA players college career always get forgotten because folks don’t really care about college basketball.

Back