Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

HOF or FOH: Michael Vick

• Total voters
Multiple AFC championship games which they probably would've won at least 1 of if Tomlison wasn't always hurt going into the game or didn't get hurt in the game

That's a lot of typos.

Sure is. What you want a cookie for finding them?

My bad. I'll put less focus on having someone's resume right when looking at their resume.

You looked at the resume I didn't.
giphy.gif

What did Vick change?

The comment was he changed the perception on black quarterbacks. He was athletic, not disciplined/dedicated enough to learn the position, his passing wasn't good, and he caught a felony conviction. So how'd he change the perception?

Cunningham, McNabb, Mcnair, and Moon were all in the league before Vick and they had a better win % than him except HOF'er Moon, and more yards than him. So why are y'all acting like he's the man that saved black QB's?

So I'm asking you what he did.

The comment was he changed the perception on black quarterbacks. He was athletic, not disciplined/dedicated enough to learn the position, his passing wasn't good, and he caught a felony conviction. So how'd he change the perception?

Cunningham, McNabb, Mcnair, and Moon were all in the league before Vick and they had a better win % than him except HOF'er Moon, and more yards than him. So why are y'all acting like he's the man that saved black QB's?

So I'm asking you what he did.
How many black QB’s like Vick had offenses tailored to them that used their running as a strength as opposed to a liability or used him as a gadget player?

Back