Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Kyle Lowry

???

• Total voters
Kyle Lowry is a player that impacts winning passed the box score.

His run with the raptors is easily hof worthy where for close to a decade they were a top team in the east, and he even has a ring to show for it. We talking about a 6-7 year run.

But passed all that, its his impact on the raptors as a franchise that puts him in the hof. The raptors went from a joke franchise to a a franchise everyone wants to copy during the lowry years.

Im not saying hes responsible for it, just saying hes a big enough reason why and has been the face of the franchise during that whole run.

People get into the hof for different reasons. Lowrys reason is that hes a really good player, and he was a big part of taking the raptors from a bottom franchise to an elite franchise.
Raptors ring of honor with Chris Bosh, Derozan, Vince, and Jose Calderon

Thanks to the hall of fames nature of rewarding long, mediocre to good careers he will get in one day in his lifetime I’m sure. He really shouldn’t, but he will.

33991e6a3528ab5a-.gif

Greatest raptor ever... i said it
That’s not groundbreaking lol

also being the greatest raptors ever doesn’t really mean shit when the franchise in the grand scheme ain’t a storied one.

they only got one championshipwell and the guy that one it for them was there for like 9 months and said

“iight thanks for the memories see you later”

r

That’s not groundbreaking lol

also being the greatest raptors ever doesn’t really mean shit when the franchise in the grand scheme ain’t a storied one.

they only got one championshipwell and the guy that one it for them was there for like 9 months and said

“iight thanks for the memories see you later”

r
Lol savage.. i get it... but this right here man....

Kyle Lowry is a player that impacts winning passed the box score.

His run with the raptors is easily hof worthy where for close to a decade they were a top team in the east, and he even has a ring to show for it. We talking about a 6-7 year run.

But passed all that, its his impact on the raptors as a franchise that puts him in the hof. The raptors went from a joke franchise to a a franchise everyone wants to copy during the lowry years.

Im not saying hes responsible for it, just saying hes a big enough reason why and has been the face of the franchise during that whole run.

People get into the hof for different reasons. Lowrys reason is that hes a really good player, and he was a big part of taking the raptors from a bottom franchise to an elite franchise.
Lowry HOF

I thought he was came in the league in like 2010-11. Nah this nigga been in the league since 06.

14-15 years and ain't shit memorable about his career.

I'll put Horry in before Kyle Lowry. Horry at least got 2-3 memorable moments in his career.

Niggas can identify a nigga like Drummond stuffing stat sheets with no impact but don't understand Kyle Lowry's impact cause his stats lower than you expect?

Word.

Back