Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Kyle Lowry

???

• Total voters
Okay now back to square one lol

why you say that?
Because kyle has accomplished a lot and have the accolades to back it up and to take into account the stats and achievements Hall of Fame voters care about the most. Championships, All-Star appearances, leadership points, and win shares are all at the top of the list, and Lowry checks every box.

That's just my take on it.

Because kyle has accomplished a lot and have the accolades to back it up and to take into account the stats and achievements Hall of Fame voters care about the most. Championships, All-Star appearances, leadership points, and win shares are all at the top of the list, and Lowry checks every box.

That's just my take on it.
Okay thank you for your response

Basically what I do is in threads like these is picture the player in question at the podium at the HOF enshrinement and I ask myself

“can you really now look at clips of his career with legends in the audience?”

“Does he look like he should be up there?”

Kyle Lowry is a player that impacts winning passed the box score.

His run with the raptors is easily hof worthy where for close to a decade they were a top team in the east, and he even has a ring to show for it. We talking about a 6-7 year run.

But passed all that, its his impact on the raptors as a franchise that puts him in the hof. The raptors went from a joke franchise to a a franchise everyone wants to copy during the lowry years.

Im not saying hes responsible for it, just saying hes a big enough reason why and has been the face of the franchise during that whole run.

People get into the hof for different reasons. Lowrys reason is that hes a really good player, and he was a big part of taking the raptors from a bottom franchise to an elite franchise.

Also A.I got in because of the numbers, being a multi time all star, and having an mvp award.

The only thing iverson ain't got after accomplishing all that is a RING.

Back