Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Jermaine O’Neal

HOF or FOH: Jermaine O’Neal

• Total voters
I get that but with most players at least for me I remember their best years the most. Even with knowing they didn't come in at the level or leave at that level. Like I said 13ppg was surprising to me because of how good he was his best years thought it would be a few points higher.

Nobody in the world would think Jermaine O'Neal and Mehmet Okur would have similar stats.
Yeah I was looking at somebody’s numbers once (can’t Remember who)

and it was like 16ppg and I was shocked

So I guess guys who played for over 12 years and if they still averaged over 20ppg it’s pretty legendary

Why is he famous?

What was his most famous moment?

The fame in the hall of fame is supposed to be for players that were famous in their era. This nigga was never that. Good but not famous.

I would vote for Z-Bo 100 times before I would vote for O'Neal and he is borderline imo. At least Z-Bo has a fanbase that loves him.

Yeah I was looking at somebody’s numbers once (can’t Remember who)

and it was like 16ppg and I was shocked

So I guess guys who played for over 12 years and if they still averaged over 20ppg it’s pretty legendary
@DMorgan

it was Ben Wallace’s Numbers...

What Jermaine O’Neal do you you? @Beta

Averaged 13 and 5 against the hawks when the heat played them in the playoffs

averaged 4 points and 5 rebounds against the Celtics when the heat played them in the playoffs while shooting 3/20 through 3 games

Jermaine O’Neal was one of my favorite players actually and I was rooting for him after going through the injuries As he was gonna start anew in Toronto

But HOF? I’m disgusted

Rudy Gay>>>

Averaged 13 and 5 against the hawks when the heat played them in the playoffs

averaged 4 points and 5 rebounds against the Celtics when the heat played them in the playoffs while shooting 3/20 through 3 games

Jermaine O’Neal was one of my favorite players actually and I was rooting for him after going through the injuries As he was gonna start anew in Toronto

But HOF? I’m disgusted

Rudy Gay>>>
Injuries took their toll by then. But funny enough the one guy you mentioned that was better than JO will probably make the hall and that’s Joe Johnson. Cats like Boozer, Okur, Lou Williams, etc were not the best players on a contender like O’Neal.

Injuries took their toll by then. But funny enough the one guy you mentioned that was better than JO will probably make the hall and that’s Joe Johnson. Cats like Boozer, Okur, Lou Williams, etc were not the best players on a contender like O’Neal.
Oh I’m not saying they were HOF worthy but they were better candidates

Back