Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Jermaine O’Neal

HOF or FOH: Jermaine O’Neal

• Total voters
Lmao no

he’s in the same tier as Elton brand where if they stayed healthy they could sneak in

What Jermaine suffered from was spending his first 4 years averaging less than 5 ppg in portland and then the last 4 years of his career bouncing around averaging less than 10 ppg

think about your career when 8 years of it is garbage lol and you were a pretty good all star for only 6 years

didn’t win no worthwhile awards and didn’t win anything

To put it in perspective next season Kevin love and brook Lopez will have more points than O’Neal all time

Lmao no

he’s in the same tier as Elton brand where if they stayed healthy they could sneak in

What Jermaine suffered from was spending his first 4 years averaging less than 5 ppg in portland and then the last 4 years of his career bouncing around averaging less than 10 ppg

think about your career when 8 years of it is garbage lol and you were a pretty good all star for only 6 years

didn’t win no worthwhile awards and didn’t win anything
Can’t hold that against him. It wasn’t like he was trash those Portland teams were deep, once he got to Indy he showed us what he could do.

Can’t hold that against him. It wasn’t like he was trash those Portland teams were deep, once he got to Indy he showed us what he could do.
Yes I can hold that against him lmao wtf
You only wanna use his numbers and averages when he was in Indy and maybe Toronto and Miami? Lol

stop trying to make this a discussion this is a resounding no

Shoulda used Kevin love as a subject or something

Thanks for the thread though and yeah you messed up not putting a Indy pic in there lol

Here you go

204050A8-D2F5-4CB9-BEB7-AA05FF871472.jpeg

Yes I can hold that against him lmao wtf
You only wanna use his numbers and averages when he was in Indy and maybe Toronto and Miami? Lol

stop trying to make this a discussion this is a resounding no

Shoulda used Kevin love as a subject or something

Thanks for the thread though and yeah you messed up not putting a Indy pic in there lol

Here you go

View attachment 212617
I’m trying to keep it to retired players mostly but I’ll use active players too.

If he was trash and putting up those numbers then I can see. He just wasn’t getting playing time.

No, surprised 13.2ppg is his career average. That's low as shit for the player I remember him being.

His first few years and later years hurt his numbers.

I know this cause no way was he going to get a bunch of mins in Portland with prime Rasheed Wallace there and him basically being fresh out of high school. Add to that games lost to injuries. I get it just surprising it's only 13ppg. If it was like 15 or better I probably wouldn't have said shit about it. 13 is too close to 10 is why I said it.

I know this cause no way was he going to get a bunch of mins in Portland with prime Rasheed Wallace there and him basically being fresh out of high school. Add to that games lost to injuries. I get it just surprising it's only 13ppg. If it was like 15 or better I probably wouldn't have said shit about it. 13 is too close to 10 is why I said it.
Half his career was him not doing much

Half his career was him not doing much

I get that but with most players at least for me I remember their best years the most. Even with knowing they didn't come in at the level or leave at that level. Like I said 13ppg was surprising to me because of how good he was his best years thought it would be a few points higher.

Nobody in the world would think Jermaine O'Neal and Mehmet Okur would have similar stats.

Back