Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Dez Bryant

HOF or FOH: Dez Bryant

• Total voters
Diehard Cowboy fan...............

giphy.gif

Na man...he was putting up good numbers for a minute. But I think that was more Romo putting him in position to succeed. Also the injuries and Dallas becoming a conservative run team after drafting dak and Zeke KILLED his stat. I think Romo not being there to audible him into good plays and him having to start REALLY working to get open kinda exposed his limitations as a WR.

NOPE. Stayed hurt..thought he would make noise with the Saints & Dree Brees, how could you not.. HURT AGAIN lol

Idk what this dude was talking about when he was hating on Kaep... he said "people lost their jobs because of [him]" and that Kaep had the opportunity to give those people jobs...nigga how?! Kaep doesn't even have a job! 😂 he talking about it wasn't hate or nothing like that cuz he loves Kaepernick but there wasn't no so called "call to action". Nigga Kaep did what he did to bring awareness and lost his career over it. Make your own call to action. He supposed to hold your hand?? His statement was unfounded, deliberate, and basically asinine.

He's not getting in. If Tony never got hurt I'd give him a chance at maybe getting in. When dak took over he was done. They had no chemistry and the team became run heavy.

Back