Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hobbies

Dwayne

Laissez le bon temps rouler
Let’s share some of hobbies with each other and see with everybody like to do in their spare time.

I have always have aquariums since I was in elementary school and recently got back into them with my son. I have a community tank and bout to upgrade to a Predator tank.

But I’m about to try my hand in aquascapes. Shit looks hard but beautiful.

i wanted to start a terrerium but cant do it in my apartment and im not at my house long enough to take care of one. so i gave that up.

but i like playing strategy games, research business shit, try to find out how to be more efficient with money, help others build themselves up and travel.

i had to stop alot of other shit. i am coming to find out i dont like people.

My favorite hobby is jogging in traffic. I feel like I'm on a time limit if I'm on a track, but being out in the world with some music in my ear, makes me want to run for hours. 1,500 pc. puzzles and video games.

As a few of y'all might know already my hobby is art.

Actually, I'm looking to get started selling designs for apparel and accessories. Been looking into ways to promote online and learned how rare black nerds sites are. I mostly of found, at least, 20 black girl nerd sites. All riddled with gays, suspect black men, bias black women, and the occasional white face. I don't know if they're all connected under the same umbrella or what. Shit is strange. I tried Deviantart, but the black presence there is almost non-existent.

I'm an open person when it comes to hobbies and business. Long as shit is kept professional and respectful let's all enjoy. But the bias on these sites is staggering. There's needs to be a place with balance, where the medium comes first. Where we can run it without tirades of "black men/women ain't shit" and weird sexual references to furries. Far as my hobbies go, so far this sites comic/game/entertainment sections are as good as it gets without the rubbish.

As a few of y'all might know already my hobby is art.

Actually, I'm looking to get started selling designs for apparel and accessories. Been looking into ways to promote online and learned how rare black nerds sites are. I mostly of found, at least, 20 black girl nerd sites. All riddled with gays, suspect black men, bias black women, and the occasional white face. I don't know if they're all connected under the same umbrella or what. Shit is strange. I tried Deviantart, but the black presence there is almost non-existent.

I'm an open person when it comes to hobbies and business. Long as shit is kept professional and respectful let's all enjoy. But the bias on these sites is staggering. There's needs to be a place with balance, where the medium comes first. Where we can run it without tirades of "black men/women ain't shit" and weird sexual references to furries. Far as my hobbies go, so far this sites comic/game/entertainment sections are as good as it gets without the rubbish.
we were discussing something like a community store where you can do just what you described

but gotta get the main store jumping first though

My favorite hobby is jogging in traffic. I feel like I'm on a time limit if I'm on a track, but being out in the world with some music in my ear, makes me want to run for hours. 1,500 pc. puzzles and video games.
Same here. Not necessarily traffic though, just running through neighborhoods. You see people out and about. Get to see ideas for things to do at your own house. Meet people. Saw this one chick from college I hadn't seen in years right around the corner from my house. Probably been living there for a minute too.

And I do podcasts when I run. Budden's podcast and Brilliant Idiots are perfect for those long runs.

we were discussing something like a community store where you can do just what you described

but gotta get the main store jumping first though

Y'all trying to get a print on demand thing going? Interesting. Social6, Printful, and Redbubble are some sites to look at. I think Amazon does it as well.

I've only handled canvas, framed posters, and shirt prints so far. Having to design, get shit printed, shipped, and deal with all that myself was stretching me thin. So I'm testing out using a POD (print on demand) site to simplify shit for me. Plus it expands the options folks could have.

Just bought myself a second hand acoustic guitar from ebay and going to teach myself to play. Starting off with beginner tutorials on youtube and will take it from there. Was always more of a sporty than musical kid but have long wanted to learn the guitar so i thought don't speak about it be about it.

Back