Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Hitman: World of Assassination (fka Hitman 3)

I've never played any of these games, are they worth it?

Might be the greatest stealth series ever so if you're into the genre you can't go wrong.

Each mission is set up in a different lvl/country with different types of objectives which can be fulfilled in multiple ways, great non linear gameplay and the gunplay etc is on point. Each lvl is unique and quite lively/well produced, you'll believe you're at a high end hotel in Thailand, the streets of Morocco or some small Italian coastal town etc, shit is amazing.

I think their only miss was Absolution because they dropped the worldwide locations/missions set up for that game but each of em I played through the years - from contracts untill the latest one - have been spot on...

Almost copped this weekend but I decided to wait til I get my ps5. Anybody played this yet?

I bought it, they had some server issues where people were being disconnected while trying to play online. I play on Xbox Series X and I didn't have that issue except a few times and I was able to reconnect immediately without losing progress. The game besides that is amazing in my opinion I am loving the maps and the story is coming to a nice conclusion

I bought it, they had some server issues where people were being disconnected while trying to play online. I play on Xbox Series X and I didn't have that issue except a few times and I was able to reconnect immediately without losing progress. The game besides that is amazing in my opinion I am loving the maps and the story is coming to a nice conclusion

Game is hard as fuck though.

Back