Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO His Dark Materials

Yup!

Loved the books, think a series will tell the story better than the movie did

damn how tf did I miss this? Im all in! Looks like a great cast from the trailers overall...

its got professor x aka that crazy dude from split/glass.... that no top lip lady from the shows Luther and the Affair in it lmao..OG Jeor Mormont talkin bout heading NAWF...Ser Davos pirate homie from game of thrones, Lester Freamon from the wire... a bear with some armour on.. and what looks to be an irritable fuckin monkey...

Im wit it! lol

Episode 1 is out in the wild if anyones interested. I'll prolly check it out later tonite

I've never heard of the book series. If I love the show I'm gonna have to get the books asap. Will probably just wait for the show to debut If it did leak.

I've never heard of the book series. If I love the show I'm gonna have to get the books asap. Will probably just wait for the show to debut If it did leak.

I wouldn't say it's a leak. It just happened to air first in the UK/BBC today and it's airing on HBO tomorrow. Just finished watchmen, bout to check this joint out next

I wouldn't say it's a leak. It just happened to air first in the UK/BBC today and it's airing on HBO tomorrow. Just finished watchmen, bout to check this joint out next
Lol dumb, didn't realize it drops tomorrow. Added it to my hulu queue. Show looks promising af tho.

First episode was straight.

Every person having their own lil animal/daemon and how children's daemons dont "settle" until their older was pretty interesting.

i'll keep watching to see where it's going

Not a bad opener. I gotta rewatch it as there was some things that didnt make sense to me but I was busy texting and stuff too, but from what I saw and remember it was cool

I was looking for this last night

First episode seemed kinda rushed but so did the beginning of the book

Bout to check put the second episode now and they better continue to develop the characters. Lyra aint raise enough hell in the first episode imo

I was looking for this last night

First episode seemed kinda rushed but so did the beginning of the book

Bout to check put the second episode now and they better continue to develop the characters. Lyra aint raise enough hell in the first episode imo

Finally something primetime with characters your size.

Back