Welcome To aBlackWeb

High End Replicas vs Fakes...Is there really a difference?

Bruh, ain't nobody trusting "Tims"

Bzbk_wECQAIylKU.jpg

They just want the look.
if it didn't have the word tims on them, but just a blank boot....i'd rock those in a hearbeat, pending they under $30.00

i literally shop based on price and if i like the design...brand name means nothing

The logic you're attempting to use makes no sense.

You're saying the high priced shit is ugly......... but you're cool with buying the shoes you consider ugly cuz they're a few hundred dollars cheaper.....

Let that marinate for a sec fam.
No that's not what I said and you know that

Look no further than Balenciaga dad shoes. They are ugly and they are marked up because they know people will buy them

Now if Fila made those same shoes, they sitting on the shelf

And why would I buy shoes I consider ugly

There are shoes well in my price range that are ugly that I don't buy, so what's the point you're trying to make

No that's not what I said and you know that

Look no further than Balenciaga dad shoes. They are ugly and they are marked up because they know people will buy them

Now if Fila made those same shoes, they sitting on the shelf

Oh, i'm not a label hoe, so idgaf about that type of shit.

I was more so talkin about wearing real Fila , oppose to wearing fake Fila.

You're talkin about wearing a shoe that's identical to a "designer" type shoe. I would rock the cheaper shoe if the quality was the same, but in most cases the quality on the designer product is much better.

Oh, i'm not a label hoe, so idgaf about that type of shit.

I was more so talkin about wearing real Fila , oppose to wearing fake Fila.

You're talkin about wearing a shoe that's identical to a "designer" type shoe. I would rock the cheaper shoe if the quality was the same, but in most cases the quality on the designer product is much better.
No that's where the disconnect is

I'm talking about two shoes that are identical, one labeled Gucci the other labeled Fila

I'm talking about two shoes that are identical, one labeled Gucci the other labeled Fila

That's what im saying.

Me personally, idgaf, I'd rock the Fila's , IF the quality was just as good. But in many cases the designer shoe is much better in quality.

Story time

Right around the time fila made the fake Prada sneakers, I had a homeboy that worked at Nordstrom in Dallas. He called me and told me they were having a clearance sale on Prada sneakers. I'm not gonna say what I paid for a pair of low and high tops but I got them on like 75% clearance.

Soon as I bought them, Fila dropped their version.

Now, this not probably a good example as the fila brand were inferior in EVERY single read possible. It wasn't even close. Had I not gotten the hook up on the Prada sneakers,I still wouldn't have bought the fila joints mainly because they looked extremely poorly made and were a blatant rip off of the Prada silhouette. I still have those shoes to this day and occasionally wear them

The only thing that has worn down was the insole in my low tops. But I would never pay retail for those shoes

the ironic thing is i got those shoes cuz i like the way they looked...it had nothing to do with them being jordans or "exclusive" i didn't think was getting some slick shit...i just liked the color pattern....i'm fan of the flash, and those colors would pop with my flash shirts

i know no one will ever believe that...and i really dont care...i just played to the hype cuz i people what they was going for online and decided to have fun with it....i ain't think no one would take that shit seriously...i knew i paid next to nothing for those shoes...i couldn't believe some people thought i spend hundreds on them

i've never in my life spent over $150 for shoes, and i never will....

i just can't wrap my head around it.....

I've never spent that much on running, court, or hooping shoes.

Gators, on the other hand, don't come cheap.

i got that shit bad man, i wont lie

im not into high end shit but I wont wear "off brand" either...fuck that

since ya'll posted the "tims", I just got some regular wheat work boots for around the house that look almost identical to the real timbs but will NOT wear them shits in that manner, cuz it aint no tree on em lol

im no shoe head but i've spent 150 here, 125 there on max's and shit

Fila's are still acceptable, I'd wear either if they were really the same

now if they were exactly the same but the "off" ones said "aBW Sneaks" or some shit across the tongue, nah man...im sorry lol

until I move to a country or in the wilderness somewhere where the shit truly doesnt matter, im semi stuck

but here, today, people are literally passed over for jobs and anything else you can think of for wack clothes...its not inviting, it doesnt look successful or like you're taking care of yourself, people arent even interested in being seen associating with you lmao...im guilty of it myself

fucked up but its real

and i got some $20 champion sneakers on right now as we speak.

i walk all day long, i ain't buying nothing that's gonna get constantly worn down

Last edited:
And that's another thing, according to the video, the quality of shoes appears to be on par. Hypebeasts are the ones who Jack off to paying thousands of dollars to say they copped a pair of yeezy boosts

That's what im saying.

Me personally, idgaf, I'd rock the Fila's , IF the quality was just as good. But in many cases the designer shoe is much better in quality.
I don't believe the average consumer can detect quality.

They just pay more for the bigger brand and just trust that those extra bucks are going towards higher quality

with fake watches.....its usually the weight.

the patek i want...that shit weights like a fucking pound it seems.
you cant duplicate that nor can you duplicate the precision of the watch.

the moon and stars bruh.....the moon and the stars
Some say I'll soon be doomed for them bars
But I could be caught - pissy clubs
Saloons and some bars
Industry think that they grooming a star - nah
I'm more like a thug misproving the odds
Run around my city all crazy
With my goons in some cars

the ironic thing is i got those shoes cuz i like the way they looked...it had nothing to do with them being jordans or "exclusive" i didn't think was getting some slick shit...i just liked the color pattern....i'm fan of the flash, and those colors would pop with my flash shirts

i know no one will ever believe that...and i really dont care...i just played to the hype cuz i people what they was going for online and decided to have fun with it....i ain't think no one would take that shit seriously...i knew i paid next to nothing for those shoes...i couldn't believe some people thought i spend hundreds on them

i've never in my life spent over $150 for shoes, and i never will....

i just can't wrap my head around it.....
Nigga stop it

Lurk you and me are so different it's crazy.

You prolly brush your hair for like 22 minutes every day. Take over an hour to get ready to go anywhere. Walk in to multiple stores while shopping. Hold different shit up to the mirror and pose talking about "which one look better"

You a shopping ass fashionable ass nigga. I give no fucks about any of that shit. So naw we not the same in those regards. I understand everybody ain't like me. What you gotta understand is that every nigga don't care about logos brands and designer shit just cuz you do.

You prolly would say I dress ugly, and that shit means nothing to me, fashion niggaz always said I dressed ugly. That shit goes back to elementary school. I just never wanted to be that guy. Every one else does though.

It is what it is, and I respect the jokes. But don't think I be having my heart set on some shoes just cuz that's the shit y'all do.....

Lurk you and me are so different it's crazy.

You prolly brush your hair for like 22 minutes every day. Take over an hour to get ready to go anywhere. Walk in to multiple stores while shopping. Hold different shit up to the mirror and pose talking about "which one look better"

You a shopping ass fashionable ass nigga. I give no fucks about any of that shit. So naw we not the same in those regards. I understand everybody ain't like me. What you gotta understand is that every nigga don't care about logos brands and designer shit just cuz you do.

You prolly would say I dress ugly, and that shit means nothing to me, fashion niggaz always said I dressed ugly. That shit goes back to elementary school. I just never wanted to be that guy. Every one else does though.

It is what it is, and I respect the jokes. But don't think I be having my heart set on some shoes just cuz that's the shit y'all do.....
Dont imagine me bro

I just took some pics....of Gucci sneakers....shits are ugly. I'll post em later

Back