Welcome To aBlackWeb

High End Replicas vs Fakes...Is there really a difference?

wifey has alot of high end things.......there are differences.

stitching, patterns, quality, authenticity shit, etc.

most dont care if they have fakes but whats the point?

Is this a battle of which is more fake? lol

Its either authentic or i dont want it
I think this really just shows the obsession people have with wanting to try to stand out so much so that they'll knowingly spend $800 for some shoes that if Fila made them, they wouldn't look twice

I think this really just shows the obsession people have with wanting to try to stand out so much so that they'll knowingly spend $800 for some shoes that if Fila made them, they wouldn't look twice

Or some people just don't like fake shit....

with fake watches.....its usually the weight.

the patek i want...that shit weights like a fucking pound it seems.
you cant duplicate that nor can you duplicate the precision of the watch.

the moon and stars bruh.....the moon and the stars

Or some people just don't like fake shit....
you can't buy taste fam

what you just wrote is what people usually say to convince themselves they have style

let's keep it a buck, a lot of overpriced shit is ugly af but because they are able to buy it, those who can't are often called broke

i was looking for the picture, but there was something saying the exact same shoe, and they just put different logo on it which adjusted the price

exact same sneaker...

but if it's champion it's $20 if it's LV it's $2000 or some dumb shit

you can't buy taste fam

what you just wrote is what people usually say to convince themselves they have style

let's keep it a buck, a lot of overpriced shit is ugly af but because they are able to buy it, those who can't are often called broke

The logic you're attempting to use makes no sense.

You're saying the high priced shit is ugly......... but you're cool with buying the shoes you consider ugly cuz they're a few hundred dollars cheaper.....

Let that marinate for a sec fam.

the reality is that most people can't detect quality. but they can recognize brands....

the better the brand, the more confident the buyer is that the quality is better....even if they don't know for sure....... they're just trusting the brand....

Bruh, ain't nobody trusting "Tims"

Bzbk_wECQAIylKU.jpg

They just want the look.

the ironic thing is i got those shoes cuz i like the way they looked...it had nothing to do with them being jordans or "exclusive" i didn't think was getting some slick shit...i just liked the color pattern....i'm fan of the flash, and those colors would pop with my flash shirts

i know no one will ever believe that...and i really dont care...i just played to the hype cuz i people what they was going for online and decided to have fun with it....i ain't think no one would take that shit seriously...i knew i paid next to nothing for those shoes...i couldn't believe some people thought i spend hundreds on them

i've never in my life spent over $150 for shoes, and i never will....

i just can't wrap my head around it.....

Back