Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hi! I Am A Counter - Racist. I Study Racism. AMA

he has 204k subs and some arent even subscribed just visit his page and comment. got DM'd
Alright that’s what it is. People seem to be a little skeptical but as long as you’re who you say you are then you should be good.

I was sent here via a tariq nasheed stan
0ee75759c779e84cd98b45343095e198.jpg

My username stands for End Racism White Supremacy Now. I am a student of Pam author of Trojan horse, interacial con game and black love is a revolutionary act, Neely Fuller Jr author of A compensatory counter racist code, Dr francis Cress Welsing author of the Isis papers, The C.O.W.S w/ Gus T renegade (racism-notes.blogspot.com), Dr John Henry Clarke, Dr Amos Wilson and Dr Kambon.

Im here to have a constructive conversation about racism, no name calling or victim blaming.

We're a black forum. We already know 95% of crackas ain't shit.

Your audience should be them, not us.

We're a black forum. We already know 95% of crackas ain't shit.

Your audience should be them, not us.
Why would I explain racism to an expert? I am supposed to teach white people how to be more refined when they practice racism? considering you said 95% i see your mindset.

Why would I explain racism to an expert? I am supposed to teach white people how to be more refined when they practice racism? considering you said 95% i see your mindset.

Bc you're a "counter-racist", no? You said it, not me.

And yeah I said 95 but I'm sure its it's really like 98.

Back