Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hi! I Am A Counter - Racist. I Study Racism. AMA

ERWSNOW

My username stands for End Racism White Supremacy Now. I am a student of Pam author of Trojan horse, interacial con game and black love is a revolutionary act, Neely Fuller Jr author of A compensatory counter racist code, Dr francis Cress Welsing author of the Isis papers, The C.O.W.S w/ Gus T renegade (racism-notes.blogspot.com), Dr John Henry Clarke, Dr Amos Wilson and Dr Kambon.

Im here to have a constructive conversation about racism, no name calling or victim blaming.

giphy.gif

My username stands for End Racism White Supremacy Now. I am a student of Pam author of Trojan horse, interacial con game and black love is a revolutionary act, Neely Fuller Jr author of A compensatory counter racist code, Dr francis Cress Welsing author of the Isis papers, The C.O.W.S w/ Gus T renegade (racism-notes.blogspot.com), Dr John Henry Clarke, Dr Amos Wilson and Dr Kambon.

Im here to have a constructive conversation about racism, no name calling or victim blaming.
Some CAC's are shit, some niggas are perpetual victims

The end

Seems a little vague. What strategies do you have?
counter racism
1.be suspicious of all yt people
2.always ask questions
3.only a yt person can prove if they are racist or not, not their best black friend or spouse (ask white people if they know any racist white people, if they say yes then ask them for their names and where they work--no answer then you can safely conclude they are racist. Also if they have a black "friend" or "spouse" they are confirmed racist, see below for why
4. do not date or befriend them because these so called relations will be tragic in the sense they are built on lies, fallacies and omission. If I know uncle brad is racist and get you a job working for him but you complain because you are being abused, would that make me a good person considering I knew all along how racist uncle brad is?
Most conversations between whites and blacks are 1. surface level 2. spent trying not to offend each other. Speak about nothing constructive. White people always show you who they are, black people just adjust to them.

etc

counter racism
1.be suspicious of all yt people
2.always ask questions
3.only a yt person can prove if they are racist or not, not their best black friend or spouse (ask white people if they know any racist white people, if they say yes then ask them for their names and where they work--no answer then you can safely conclude they are racist. Also if they have a black "friend" or "spouse" they are confirmed racist, see below for why
4. do not date or befriend them because these so called relations will be tragic in the sense they are built on lies, fallacies and omission. If I know uncle brad is racist and get you a job working for him but you complain because you are being abused, would that make me a good person considering I knew all along how racist uncle brad is?
Most conversations between whites and blacks are 1. surface level 2. spent trying not to offend each other. Speak about nothing constructive. White people always show you who they are, black people just adjust to them.

etc
I agree with all of this.

Reactions: GNS
Back