Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder wins 2021 Coon of the Year.. W/ the runner-ups being Herschel Walker,Tim Scott aka “Uncle Tim” & radio host Ty Smith…

newchallenger.png

These men have fully bought into what conservatives want black people to believe, but. America and the rest of the world in general are obviously prejudice. America and the rest of the world in general obviously have systematically racists systems. Societies where majorities exist want the majorities to maintain control.

Mainly because there are so many different religious and moralistic beliefs, and those beliefs give the majority the sanctimonious cover they need to feel like what they do is what’s best for everyone. At that point what’s best for everyone means what’s best for people like me, and what’s best to keep people like you from making people like me feel uncomfortable.

In America as it pertains to black people and white people. What makes white people uncomfortable with blacks is the existence of a group of people that they feel do not what the same things out of life because these people may do things that obtain those things out of life, differently than they do.

And because that difference exist, they don’t want the same things I want. Black people exasperate this fear in white people by black peoples desire to not assimilate and become the subservient race that they want blacks to be.

Native Americas get reservations and fall back, Latino Americans get access to capitalism and fall back, Asians get the minimal amount of acceptance necessary to satiate them, and they fall back. Blacks want more than that, blacks have innate desire to be equal. Not only whites but other races looks at black as blacks are making too much noise.

But it’s that noise that gathered them, themselves,.. more civil rights. They sit in the bleachers in their majority’s of 80 against and 20 for and judge black for their efforts in equality. Then when 100 percent of them gain from those efforts, they use historical outliers in their community’s as example of a full supportive moveMent at the time.

Andrew Yang support now becomes Asians support blacks during progressive moments so why aren’t blacks stepping up to stop the hate for Asians. By in large you get what you give, but back to these men. These men are merely black man that have accepted the minimum amount acceptance it takes to satiate their fragile egos.

They have moments in their days where the elderly white men they deal with say and do racist shit. But it’s not the white mans fault, it’s the fault of Jamal who didn’t cooperate. It’s the fault of Gucci Mane who raps about sellin drugs, it’s the fault of Lebron whom is rich and doesn’t show enough appreciation to whites for his status.

They’re the reason the white man in that room, misplaced his wallet and looked dead at them before thinking it could be anywhere else. And they feel that shit, so that’s where I take solace with people like this. Racism exist no where more prevalent than in the lives they live.

I know that and I smile.

Why do they think reparations are a “punishment”? Who’s being punished? Uncle Sam taking those taxes regardless

Back