Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder wins 2021 Coon of the Year.. W/ the runner-ups being Herschel Walker,Tim Scott aka “Uncle Tim” & radio host Ty Smith…

coon-train.gif

Ain’t no supposedly . He passed it. Not only did he pass it, cities all over America taking advantage of it. My argument isn’t that he’s not a coon, my argument is YOU are the coon. You can’t look past the R so you dismiss anything that can be in our advantage. Tim Scott a BLACK man and some cave dwellers passed what the dems wanted, but because it was election year they fronted on it and y’all followed behind them.

How come the dems haven’t repealed it? Or added to it? Or made it mandatory? They asked for all of it. They supported it until they realized republicans would be the ones passing it. Where is the George Floyd police bill? You know the one the dems put together? They only control every level of government. Why did the FBI just release a report saying African Americans are the number one targeted group, but YOUR party passed a bill for Asians?

The irony of y’all using a Malcolm X tweet against Tim Scott. When he constantly warned us about these weak liberals so often.

I'm a coon because I'm not out here riding for somebody whose made it clear that the betterment of Black people like him isn't priority and has in fact spoken out against it? That makes alot of sense. I don't have a party. I'm not a Democrat nor a Republican. You keep riding for your right wing Republican Black's. I'm sure they'll open up Herman Cain old seat for you one day

Back