Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

I got some HOT TEA!!! Battle of the Podcasts, Bih!!

“The Read” podcast’s star Crissle is throwing some serious shade at Joe Budden, star of “The Joe Budden Podcast” about ASAP Rocky’s imprisonment.

2CC08F38-C8C2-4560-8040-9A2082F65FA7.jpeg C213F39C-2FF8-4E86-A703-F986D2F7875C.jpeg 05089F1C-32E6-4DCB-A7EF-1314D9ABCC74.jpeg

Chiiilllleeeeee!!!! Listen here, I have my own personal opinions about Crissle ( Joe wasn’t lying about her picking when she wanna be pro black. It depends on if she “like” that person)
:tears: ANYWHO

I can get what Joe was tryna say, he just didn’t articulate it well. If ASAP Rocky didn’t want to speak on black issues....uh, ok. Who was looking for ASAP Rocky to be our spokesperson for Police Brutality in the minority community:huh2:

The incident in Sweden have nothing to do with ASAP Rocky’s ability to block out the fact he’ll never be more than just a fancy nigga who can afford Gucci walking through SoHo and Beverly Hills. They probably think he a drug dealer anyway :mhm:We aren’t looking for him to shift the narrative so why they bring that interview up is BEYOND ME *haha Davis vc*

Idk about y’all but I’m ready for some more shady comments since RHOA isn’t on. Stay tuned for more bickering between the kids :lol9:

PS
Crissle is right though, she’s one of the leaders of the podcast game so put some respect on her name!

Did folks shit on Stacey Dash when she got fired after the didnt need her to shit on a black president anymore?

Or when Larry Elder caught it?...or countless outer examples of people tossing a movement that benefits people like them in the trash, just because they feel like they dont need that movement personally, until its shown that..yea u do

ASAP should get it like Dash got it...and ASAP should be protected at all costs, cause that's what the movement is about..accountability and support..Budden bugging, and she needs to at the very least hashtag a free ASAP..I hear the kids call that support

E51E1383-CA2D-4A42-8F77-0DCB3047EBB0.jpeg

The Chi' star Sonja Sohn was arrested for cocaine possession ... TMZ has learned.

Sohn, who also starred in "The Wire," was arrested Sunday at 2 AM in North Carolina for cocaine possession, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The paraphernalia charges are misdemeanors, but the cocaine charge is a felony.

Police tell us ... she was arrested and brought into the station at 2 AM and bailed out 6 minutes later.

She posted $1,500 bail and left the station.

She will be arraigned Tuesday.

Sonja played Detective Shakima Greggs on all 5 seasons of "The Wire." She plays Brandon's mom, Laverne, on "The Chi."

We reached out to Sonja's rep ... so far, no word back.
'The Chi' Star Sonja Sohn Arrested for Cocaine Possession

View attachment 152266

The Chi' star Sonja Sohn was arrested for cocaine possession ... TMZ has learned.

Sohn, who also starred in "The Wire," was arrested Sunday at 2 AM in North Carolina for cocaine possession, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The paraphernalia charges are misdemeanors, but the cocaine charge is a felony.

Police tell us ... she was arrested and brought into the station at 2 AM and bailed out 6 minutes later.

She posted $1,500 bail and left the station.

She will be arraigned Tuesday.

Sonja played Detective Shakima Greggs on all 5 seasons of "The Wire." She plays Brandon's mom, Laverne, on "The Chi."

We reached out to Sonja's rep ... so far, no word back.
'The Chi' Star Sonja Sohn Arrested for Cocaine Possession

Bunk and Kima clip.gif

Did folks shit on Stacey Dash when she got fired after the didnt need her to shit on a black president anymore?

Or when Larry Elder caught it?...or countless outer examples of people tossing a movement that benefits people like them in the trash, just because they feel like they dont need that movement personally, until its shown that..yea u do

ASAP should get it like Dash got it...and ASAP should be protected at all costs, cause that's what the movement is about..accountability and support..Budden bugging, and she needs to at the very least hashtag a free ASAP..I hear the kids call that support
The difference is you named established coons in the 1st place. There was nothing to cancel, they were already dead to us. Rocky was good til the Ferguson comments so his cancellation is outright and loud

Back