Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

I aint buyin this shit. He said they haven't talked in weeks, but just went viral with the nfl draft reaction video a week ago.

Yeah that bullshit came out of nowhere. Nigga must've forgot the things he was talking about on his podcast the past few weeks.
I perused the other chick's Instagram to see who she was, and I'm not buying it.

1B1DE194-2F20-4F30-A058-6A44B7E50A11.png

Welp! Lol that’s ole girl IG....she’s a well known sugar baby in Miami. Her last dude was an old white Italian. Heard she’s fumbled the bag a few times and still haven’t secured anything because she has low self esteem

It’s been said that Nip’s “real” friends don’t like the clout chasing Game doing with his #onenippostadaytilifadeaway IG posts. There’s been some questions about if Game and Nip really fucked with each other like that....All I know is that someone got to Game for him to post this IG press release about his abrupt stop of posting Neighborhood Nip everyday :chile:.

Personally, I look for comments and/or likes from Hoggy or Jroc (the bodyguard) to judge the authenticity of these Nip posts

Nah, this shit ain't it champ. While I can believe they hooked up, I cant give this any legs to stand on

Money chasing, tabloid style gossip and rumors are the worst

Back