Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Brotha wasn't ready for marriage. That was obvious. Them skally wag hefas out there only exposing shyt just to garner attention. This why I loathe social media to this degree.

And you would think these dumbazzz muthafuccas would learn by now folks was tryin wanting their downfall from the jump. Expose his azzzz...make her look stupid for being wit him. That was their goal. Smh

True! :cry:

:( Early in the wee hours of the morning, while y’all was snoring loud as fuck under your Black Friday sale comforter, Belcalis “Cardi B” Cepheus uploaded a video on IG. Displayed above, Cardi is alone in a room wearing a wig from the City Girl’s video shoot letting the world know that her and Kulture’s dad are no longer together. With a raspy low voice and constantly playing with her hair, Cardi told us that she fell out of love.

This video appeared shortly after a video of Kulture’s dad on FaceTime with one of those Dr. Miami fat transfer specials talking about having a threesome with rapper Cuban doll. Both ladies would spill more tea on social media that will lead to Kulture’s father calling bullshit and no cap to the allegations.

The “Clout Chaser” as she’s called by Cuban Doll will upload her IG press release apologizing.

Many are saying publicity stunt since Kulture’s dad album is dropping next week, Kulture’s picture randomly appearing on Cardi’s IG, etc.

Could this be true or is Cardi smarter than we think??

She never referred to Offset as her husband in the video. She called him her baby father. That's a big red flag.

Chinese Kitty exposes Nicki Minaj for revealing that Nicki Minaj told her that Trina slept with Meek Mill

:chile:

Last edited:
Nipsey...:nigga2:

- Sources close to Nipsey tell us the men he was fighting first attacked him because they thought he was someone else. We're told the men accused Nipsey of starting a fight earlier in the night inside the club, but Nipsey had nothing to do with it. The whole thing was started as a result of mistaken identity and Nipsey was only defending himself.

Nipsey Hussle was smack in the middle of a crazy clash where punches were thrown and tasers were pulled ... all on the heels of celebrating Nipsey's GF's birthday.

The intense melee went down late Sunday night in the parking lot of Nightingale in WeHo. You can see the Grammy-nominated rapper and his crew throw haymakers with a couple of guys that had confronted them earlier that evening.

We got the rapper and his GF, Lauren London, arriving at the club. O.T. Genasis was also there and it was shortly after that when our camera catches the first face-off ... it's at the very end of the clip. Less than an hour later, the brawl started.

You can see Nipsey in the middle of it all ... throwing several punches as valet workers scurry to get away from the chaos. Nipsey eventually cools down but things quickly escalate again. Moments later, someone -- presumably security -- pulls out a taser and things finally de-escalate.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops showed up to the scene but everyone involved had already left. No arrests were made.

Nipsey's no stranger to getting physical. He slapped a guy earlier this summer outside the BET Awards. Nightingale's no stranger to fights, either. There was a brutal beatdownoutside the club just over a year ago.

Naw man...just...naw.

I mean I understand he wanna get his woman back, but don't give these people ammo when your attempts fail. Do that shyt in private.

Last edited:

Naw man...just...naw.

I mean I understand he wanna get his woman back, but give these people ammo when your attempts fail. Do that shyt in private.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Doing that in a public setting comes off as insincere....plus he came up to her workplace....what happened if it turned violent, etc....the concert venue would have been held liable......I know he trying to get her back but its got its be a better way with respect to both parties

Naw man...just...naw.

I mean I understand he wanna get his woman back, but don't give these people ammo when your attempts fail. Do that shyt in private.

ecbf9af0f80b3ca32b2959b7d70ba79c.gif

Back