Welcome To aBlackWeb

Headphones

You want wireless because Apple told you you wanted wireless and for no other reason; Apple consumers are sheep in that regard. Apple leads you and whatever idiotic design Apple throws out there, y'all swear it's the best thing happening... Even when it's shit that Apple once said the shit was stupid.

Remember this?

1*ZudtHb5YUsRSRB_jvEacVQ.jpeg

or this?

2002-bill-gates-introduces-the-2010-steve-jobs-introduces-2012-5800663.png

Or how Apple told y'all you didn't need bigger screens when the Galaxy S3 came out, and all of y'all went into a screeching rage poking fun at the Galaxy? And then the iPhone 6 came out 2 years later with, you guessed it, a bigger screen and y'all went full-on rabid monkey jumping up and down claiming it was the best thing ever.

And I can keep going.

The problem is y'all don't think for yourselves. They got rid of the headphone jack in order to sell you a dongle so you can plug in headphones... And y'all love that shit but when SAMSUNG did the exact same thing with their phones back in the mid to late-00's it was considered an incredibly stupid move only aimed at forcing you to buy an unnecessary accessory just to listen to music.

Apple told y'all that laptops didn't need ports... Then sold you a dongle to add ports.
Apple told y'all laptops and desktops didn't need optical drives, then sold you an external drive.

Y'all niggas fell for the banana in the tailpipe...

Got damn.

I mean honestly...Kon kinda was speaking the truth wit this post. And I use to be an iPhone & Mac owner for a couple of years.

Apple usually is late to the party (a a couple of years later), but will advertise their product as if its break thru. And Apple users eat it up every time.

Got damn.

I mean honestly...Kon kinda was speaking the truth wit this post. And I use to be an iPhone & Mac owner for a couple of years.

Apple usually is late to the party (a a couple of years later), but will advertise their product as if its break thru. And Apple users eat it up every time.

My middle daughter is an Apple fan. She stays trying to show off her stuff and I stay shittin' on all of it 'cause none of it is innovative or "new".

Y’all know of some good sport headphones for the gym? Meaning they have the loop around the ear. My ear buds don’t stay in at the gym and I’m not tryna get my over the ear ones covered in sweat. Looking for $50 range...

Y’all know of some good sport headphones for the gym? Meaning they have the loop around the ear. My ear buds don’t stay in at the gym and I’m not tryna get my over the ear ones covered in sweat. Looking for $50 range...
Not over the ear but i got a pair of soundcore liberty neo. Great sound for price, waterproof/sweatproof and they dont fall out easy. Get em for about $40. 5-6 hrs of run time on single charge.

i did a quick search based off price seems not great but 40k ratings and 4.5 stars mean something

These are Chinese knockoffs but kinda what I had in mind...might cop on the strength of the reviews

Donerton Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.1 Sport Headphones with Charging Case, 10Hours Single Playtime Earhooks Headset, Wireless Earphone 6D Stereo HiFi Sound Noise Cancelling for Working/Travel/Gym

I know you requested headphones with the way loop, but I use these biking and in the gym and have not had an issue with them falling out

I know you requested headphones with the way loop, but I use these biking and in the gym and have not had an issue with them falling out

I have 3 sets of ear buds and they all fall out at the gym. I think it’s a me problem more than the equipment so yea I’m tryna get some with the loop.

Back