Welcome To aBlackWeb

Headphones

Aye, anybody know some decent Sony (or any other brand) wire earbuds for about 20 or so bucks I should get off Amazon. These are just to listen to songs @ work and make calls..... basically just good quality sound for the price point.

Are u looking for buds or overhead?

I checked most youtubers and t's all pretty consistent with what I've been saying. Sony has the best headphones in the game.

Are u looking for buds or overhead?

Buds bro... The regular jawnts or over-ear.

Possibly sweatproof too, if I ever decide to work out with them, but it's not a must b/c I know @ this price point I can just cop a another pair if they get damaged somehow if I like them enough.

@AP21 u know any good headphones in the $20 range?

I can recommend some joints in the 60-90 range.

Bet. Yall will be able to help @MallyG better than I can. I don't fuck with earbuds and all the joints I've heard are great in quality start at around 60.

Bet. Yall will be able to help @MallyG better than I can. I don't fuck with earbuds and all the joints I've heard are great in quality start at around 60.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahh....these only in my ears for maybe 90 min tops lol

i aint trying to spend that kinda money lol

im rocking the google pixel earbuds for talking on the phone and hooking it up to my work pc

Go head and drop the name of the 60 buck jawnts!

I'm lookin' @ some Sony MDR XB50AP's @ the moment for 30 beans.

gimmie a minute, I'm getting caught up on work. Wired or bluetooth?

Wired sir, but you can drop some Bluetooth suggestions also.

Thank y'all for your input!

U can check this vid out. The “less expensive “ joints (60-90 range) are around the middle of the video.

Yo check these out @MallyG , only $17

Quoted and Goat'd sir!!

I jus cop'd the Flame 2's (second edition) b/c they have Bluetooth 5.0 and almost double the battery life. Great overall reviews so I took the chance on'em. Only 22 bucks (the Flame 1 was 15 I think with a coupon).

I'll let u know how they sound when they get to the crib Sunday.

Skull candy intermittent bass 100 bucks coworker brought some in... I'm a believer I believe he tested them joint in best buy or some shit...

I don't need them but hell I just might

Back