Welcome To aBlackWeb

Headphones

https://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_216375.html?wid=21

^^^ I have a pair of these on order. They came highly recommended. Figured i'd check 'em out for the price.

(edit) I paid the $2.71 extra for priority shipping 'cause I need 'em a lil quicker (earbuds for my phone got chewed up). The normal shipping takes 2-3 weeks though. that's why I asked if you had time to wait.

@Hustletown @OhMars

The KZ ATE earbuds came in today.

20180329_152654.jpg

I ran 'em through a battery of music to get a feel for the sound quality, basically random tracks from the following albums:

Cliff Martinez - Solaris (movie score)
Daft Punk - Tron Legacy OMS
The Cool Kids - When Fish Ride Bicycles
Flying Lotus - Until The Quiet Comes
J Dilla - The Shining
Jeff Mills - Sequence: A Retrospective of Axis Records

I gotta give it up... these are some nice ass earbuds. The sound quality and detail I'm getting out of 'em almost rivals my recording headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M40fs). They're a lil on the bulky side and they're a bit awkward to get situated in-ear but once you got 'em in there right:

JrB2o1.gif

j/k They're not $16,000 headphones good (I just wanted an excuse to use that gif). But they do sound waaaaaaay better than their $10 price tag.

I bought a pair of Monster headphones about 2 years ago and those were the best headphones I've had so far. I dropped em on the floor and broke em and got a pair of Beats, those were nearly as good as the Monsters. I recently broke those too smh.

I tried to rock with the buds, but it's hard going back to some bullshit after using premium headphones. I bought some $50 Sony joints yesterday and they weren't loud enough. I went back to the store and bought Audio Technicas for $150 and these shits are quieter than the fuckin $50 Sony headphones I just had. I don't wanna hear shit again about how good Audio Technicas are.

I'm going back tomorrow and getting the Sony Extra Bass headphones for around $100.​

Bose is supposed to be one of the best. I'm tight cuz niggas was talkin like Audio Technicas were the best headphones ever made.

I'm gonna dig up those posts in a min and post em here.

how much you trying to spend

Already replaced em today. Paid around the same price I paid for the Audio Techinicas and got the Sony XB950's. These shit all over the Audio Technicas.

They're the 2nd headphones named on this list

Yea these are easily the best headphones I've ever had. Its like being in a car with some dope ass subwoofers.

Ang6Qda.gif

Bose is supposed to be one of the best. I'm tight cuz niggas was talkin like Audio Technicas were the best headphones ever made.

I'm gonna dig up those posts in a min and post em here.

Bose is consistently some of the worst shit ever, they just have an amazing marketing machine behind them. Their nose canceling circuitry is supposed to be great and pretty much the only thing they've ever done right, but as far as sound quality they rank right up there with Beats as far as trash sounding headphones are concerned.

Bose is consistently some of the worst shit ever, they just have an amazing marketing machine behind them. Their nose canceling circuitry is supposed to be great and pretty much the only thing they've ever done right, but as far as sound quality they rank right up there with Beats as far as trash sounding headphones are concerned.

U recommended Audio Technicas and them shits are trash.

I've never had Bose before, so I can't speak on those.

So far I've had

Monster
Beats
Audio Technicas
and 2 Sony headphones.

I rank em:

Sony
Monster
Beats
Audio Technicas

I will say it depends what you're looking for in headphones.

If you're looking to hear very crisp sounds where u can hear every single instrument and tiny sound in a song, roll with Audio Technica. U won't get any thump and there's practically no bass.

If you're looking to hear crisp sounds (not as crisp as AT, but still very crisp) and a lot of thump that'll have u like this when u play your music :wdf2:

roll with the Sony MDR's

I bought Audio-Technica - ATH SR6BT ($150) and the Sony WH-CH500 ($50) sounds better.

Well that's your problem right there. Wireless audio sucks ass across the board, especially if you're listening to compressed audio. I use AT's wired headphones for a reason. The ATH-M40fs that I have aren't quite as good as the ATH-M50's, but they're very well reviewed by people that make music as well as consumers.

Well that's your problem right there. Wireless audio sucks ass across the board, especially if you're listening to compressed audio. I use AT's wired headphones for a reason. The ATH-M40fs that I have aren't quite as good as the ATH-M50's, but they're very well reviewed by people that make music as well as consumers.

It's 2018 b, there won't be any headphone jacks in phones by 2020. Wireless is necessary.

With that said, I guarantee these Sony MDRs shit on any wired AT out there.

Back