Welcome To aBlackWeb

Headphones

Ghost313

Yo Bitch Crib Chillin Out
Powerbeats3 may be the best lightweight headphones out. Shits last 12 hours on 1 charge, good bass and lows. Love these shits.

Powerbeats3 may be the best lightweight headphones out. Shits last 12 hours on 1 charge, good bass and lows. Love these shits.

Lowkey, the "batteried" headphone game is one of the biggest hustles out there.

Granted, I can understand the convenience of being wireless/cordless........but you can literally hear the sound quality go down the longer you have them on.

With corded headphones, as long as your mp3 player is charged up you're good.

Last edited:
Copped these master and dynamics...

Pretty penny but the shits are solid as a rock and the range is flames. Get props from my more audiophile inclined folk when I let them listen. Plus the presentation is on point

master_dynamic_mh40s4_foldable_on_ear_headphone_1201030.jpg

https://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_216375.html?wid=21

^^^ I have a pair of these on order. They came highly recommended. Figured i'd check 'em out for the price.

(edit) I paid the $2.71 extra for priority shipping 'cause I need 'em a lil quicker (earbuds for my phone got chewed up). The normal shipping takes 2-3 weeks though. that's why I asked if you had time to wait.

Good looking out I’ll have to check these out

Good looking out I’ll have to check these out

I figure like this: I'mma waste $13 on something and prolly won't even remember what it was. Worst case I end up with some bullshit headphones if they're not that great, but being out this little bit of money beats spending $100+ and not liking what I bought.

Back