Welcome To aBlackWeb

Having Dreams of the One That Got Away

ZMaKEa

Back when I was young and could touch my toes without my back killing me, I had this girl named Malika. Malika was a 5'7 sex craving, smart, funny murderous bitch who taught me what devotion is. The girl would literally do anything I say. If I told her, "Baby take your shirt off and walk into Walmart topless," she would've done it. If I told her, "I need you to carry a kilo across the border for me," she would've done it.

I would tell her to do stuff just to find out what she wouldn't do for me and there was nothing. When she said I'll do anything for me, she meant it.

One day, after years of being with me, she told me that by submitting me to like she does, she really the one in control which made me go...

giphy.gif

I made the fatal mistake that all young men make, I thought I was fucking special. I wasn't holding my end of the bargain. I knew she was smarter than me. I knew that her looks appealed to a certain demographic of men that could take care of her. So yes, she was really the one in control.You can't make a woman do anything she don't want to do, in terms of submission, unless you using violence or manipulation. Shit, the more sexually confident she got, the more she manipulated me than me trying to manipulate her.

I had her in the world of gambling, since I was professional (degenerate) gambler at the time. She was a college student, I told her lets get married when she graduated. Obviously that shit didn't happen.

Well, I am retired from pussy and women now, but it seems like when I get lonely, I have dreams of her. The amount of control she let me have over her life, gave us both a sense of comfort that is unparalleled. I would've done anything for her, except grow up. Everytime I dream of her, we are both young and she's telling me some bullshit about some movies that she wanna watch or her plans for the future. I always feel at peace, then I wake up.

It's funny though, when she left me I was happy that I could live my life without her and do my thing. Every time a relationship ends I am relieved, but they always come back to haunt me in my sleep.

Back