Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have You Ever Quit Talkin To Someone Over Something Petty?

I wouldn't really consider this "petty" , but I deaded a shorty cuz she was boring af, it was fucked up too cuz she actually looked good, but more boring than watching paint dry.

I wouldn't really consider this "petty" , but I deaded a shorty cuz she was boring af, it was fucked up too cuz she actually looked good, but more boring than watching paint dry.

Naw that's a legit reason.

Ain't nothing worse than a good looking broad wit the personality of pickled pig feet.

My bad...I shouldn't insult pickled pig feet like that.

I dropped a guy for being just a lil too eccentric 4 me. n im a pretty eccentric nigga myself, so u kno he had 2 be out there 4 me 2 say that.

he was about to drop me for having my venus sign in scorpio tho, so this thread might be better 4 his ass 2 respond 2

Lol good.

As deep into astrology as I am, I'd never diminish somebody for having a debilitated planet in their chart.

Fuck em.

deaded a chick b/c all she wanted to do was on top of the clothes stuff while being nekkid

we took a shower and errr thang together, but she wouldnt let a brotha even put the tip in..

all kinds of hell naw

Stopped talking to a girl when I saw her wearing the same sweater she wore the day before. And then she wore it the next day, the next day, the next day, the next day, the next day and the day after that.

Back