Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have You Ever Quit Talkin To Someone Over Something Petty?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Ever quit talking to somebody over something relatively small? Like an annoying laugh or weird sound they made?

I was talking to one chick and I had to end it quick cuz her voice was alil too raspy for a nigga lol She would try to say freaky shit over the phone and I'd be like :scust:

I use to trip out on this cat/coworker that would always ask me for spare change every day at lunch. :df2: shit use to be the worse. Clucking and shit smh

Man can I get 27 cents, man let me hold 50cents, dude always needed something.

I was like nigga you need a spare job then you'll have you some spare change.

Stopped talking football with that bum ass nigga because of that shit.

Got the number of this chick at my old job when our shift ended.

She was a lil ditzy...but didn't know how much. Was talkin on the phone with her, and she mentioned how everyday she walks by these plastic seagulls that was on top this store, and start talking to them. That...was the last time we spoke.

I don't do crazy. Should've holla'd at her older sister. She didn't tell me she wanted to holla until after I got the younger sister's number. Smh.

I dropped a guy for being just a lil too eccentric 4 me. n im a pretty eccentric nigga myself, so u kno he had 2 be out there 4 me 2 say that.

he was about to drop me for having my venus sign in scorpio tho, so this thread might be better 4 his ass 2 respond 2

I dropped a guy for being just a lil too eccentric 4 me. n im a pretty eccentric nigga myself, so u kno he had 2 be out there 4 me 2 say that.

he was about to drop me for having my venus sign in scorpio tho, so this thread might be better 4 his ass 2 respond 2

:yikes:

I dumped a chick cuz she got arrested.

I ain't talk to her in like 3 days, and when I found out she got locked I was like
:whoa:

Yea, this ain't working out

I stopped talking to a chick b/c she bs'd on meeting up.

She was the one who made the plans, location, and what time to meet. Hit her up the day when I was getting ready to leave, she texted back how she couldn't go. Just conviently had no babysitter.

Let that slide, but then shortly aftershe tried again and came up wit same excuse. There was no 3rd attempt. How you talmbout wanting to meet up, but scared to?? Foh.

Stopped talking to a dude bc he would have a du-rag line on his forehead everytime I saw him. He shoulda took his wave cap or du-rag off like an hour before coming to see me, not right before. Yeah them waves were cute but that line was annoyinnnn :lmao2:. I know that was so petty. I was young don't judge me lol

Stopped talking to a dude bc he would have a du-rag line on his forehead everytime I saw him. He shoulda took his wave cap or du-rag off like an hour before coming to see me, not right before. Yeah them waves were cute but that line was annoyinnnn :lmao2:. I know that was so petty. I was young don't judge me lol

This is a judgement free zone. Thanks for sharing friend

...damn just for having the line doe?? Cole world I tell ya.

Back