Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have you ever been punished on or around your birthday?

Na, not that I can recall. But birthdays were never really a huge deal in my crib so even if I did, I prolly ain't remember that shit more than I remember any other grounding or ass whooping.

I got a whooping on my birthday one year. I’ll never forget that day.

i just cancelled my son’s birthday festivities. All he’s gonna get is his gifts. Nothing extra.
I was young and dumb playing with this 5 gallon bucket of paint and spilled it in my dad garage like a dummy I tried to use a hose and wash it away entire garage floor and driveway covered white and a trail of white water trailing down the hill. I got my ass BEAT!

Yes. When I turned 30, it was a Friday. I worked late, then went over to a BBW with a foot-face house and had unprotected sex. The next morning she locked her keys in her car and I left before she got done dealing with that. Life absolutely beat me with the bar stool on my birthday.

Not that I can remember.

Even when I got in trouble in school it was usually early in the school year..

My birthday day in April. So that meant only a month and a half/ 2 months of school left. So it was time to buckle down. My black ass wasn't going to summer school.

I can't really recall doing some major fuckery that got my birthday canceled but I also never really gave a fuck about my birthday either. Summer baby so I was never really able to celebrate it with people like that in school anyway.

Back in the days I used to play ping pong in school and those rackets you only borrowed from school so at my birthday my friend from Iran took me to a big sport store and I saw a five star racket and I put it in my underpants and was happy as hell until I got caught ( walkin out from the store ) two security guardz came and took me down.

Back