Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have U Ever Experimented?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Have you ever dated someone who wasn't your ideal type?

If so, talk about it​

my daughters mother.

she was slim with a phatty.

one day she asked about my type...i told her i like thick chicks.

she asked why i was with her...

i told her.........i want a navigator but i got a hyundai. things dont always work the way you want them.

*shrugs*

Lol...yea, not into hood chicks that like thugs. Came back from Bmore wit my cousins jewels and clothes he let me borrow. Hit on one of my cousins from downsouths friends. My cousin a hood chick that rolled wit hood chicks. Got the girls number based off the fake swag I was doing over board with, that my cuz knew I was faking.

Chick gave me her cell phone number and I put the Mac down. My cuz know I ain't no thug nigga so she felt like only thug niggaz got game. After talking to the chick she gave me her home phone number, didn't think nothing of it.

Speaking to my cuz about her one day, cuz like stop talking bout her cause she don't fuck wit u like that cause u ain't a thug nigga. I said how u know she don't fuck wit me? She said cause she gave u her cell but not her home phone..

I go

:aye:
But I got the home phone tho..

Cuz like
:word??:

But ughh...didn't find her at all interesting so I stop talking to her..she ice grilled me down when I seen her at her job at the gas station

I'ma hood nigga, I ain't a thug nigga

Yo your story just made me have an epiphany
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I bagged this chick off Myspace when I around 19 or so. She was easily one of the baddest chicks I ever talked to, one of them type of chicks that you bring around and niggas be like
giphy.gif

Around that time I was just about being fly and getting chicks. I just started smokin bud heavy, never was on any street shit like that.

So I pick her up and she's checkin me out and she's like "only street niggas should be listening to Pac and then looked at me like
giphy.gif

Shorty came over, we made out for alil bit and then she was ready to dip lol I aint even smash. She thought I was a street nigga cuz my page was full of gangsta rap shit, she was disappointed af.

The epiphany is, it's just hittin me that no more than 6 months later, I started getting into street shit and started wildn. She aint the sole reason, but I think she played a part in it.

Lol...she ain't understand Pac if she thought only street cats should be listening to him..dissin Papa Pac

myT9ofB.png u dodged a bullet

The illest thing about that chick I was speaking about tho..the initial meeting was a front..on the phone was all me..so it's like she pigeon holded what she's attracted to based on a feel..but then opened up to other shit once she got past her main bias

Yo your story just made me have an epiphany
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

I bagged this chick off Myspace when I around 19 or so. She was easily one of the baddest chicks I ever talked to, one of them type of chicks that you bring around and niggas be like
giphy.gif

Around that time I was just about being fly and getting chicks. I just started smokin bud heavy, never was on any street shit like that.

So I pick her up and she's checkin me out and she's like "only street niggas should be listening to Pac and then looked at me like
giphy.gif

Shorty came over, we made out for alil bit and then she was ready to dip lol I aint even smash. She thought I was a street nigga cuz my page was full of gangsta rap shit, she was disappointed af.

The epiphany is, it's just hittin me that no more than 6 months later, I started getting into street shit and started wildn. She aint the sole reason, but I think she played a part in it.
she musta been real bad to have a nigga wanna hit the block

the one chick i was really into.....i was just smashing.....but we decided to go legit an be a couple.
but had to break up because she was too hood.

always fighting
chicks voice was fucked up cuz a chick stomped on her throat when she was little.
she had the best coochie ...like ever.
but she likes thug niggas but always came to see me. her whole family knew about me and called me peanut the good guy.

and the crazy thing about her.....i smashed thru her two marriages and all her boyfriends.
she told them all about me...and they all wanted smoke. and one of them was the top dude in a project gang,

anyway....i never knew why she always had to talk about me or bring me up. i still dont get that til this day.

so when i got married.....i sent her a pic.....she calls me crying telling me to never call her again.
smdh

her girl messes with my homie..and he tells me she still asks about me. i get a text 12:01 every bday.

smdh again...she was too connected to wanting to be accepted in her environment. when she was with me....she was a different person.

Ion want the thread to seem like we shiting on hood women. So I'ma also include dating a chick that loved to social scene. I tried to hang, but I can only fake smile my way through and entertain but so many conversations I don't wanna have. Before I had to bow out, I like going out everynow and then. But Im lazy man, ain't but so much..so and so throwing a party, that I can take.

Ion even know them niggaz, then when we get there you do your butterfly shit and I'm stuck in a room with a whole bunch of niggaz that wanna fuck u but can't cause u faithful. Now they all wanna check my temperature. Shit man, I could be at home fucking up some nfl2k

Hell I think majority of the ones I dealt wit wasn't really my ideal type. But if I had to pick...it would definitely be the rachet one.

I think I've mentioned her b4. She was the broke chick who kept asking me for money to pay her Bill's, and thought I was obligated to do it b/c she was giving me pussy. Never really agreed on anything. Those type of chicks I stayed clear away from. But b/c we knew each other since Elementary school, I was curious.

Yeeeeahhh...since that 3rd day of us hooking up, I knew it wasn't going anywhere beyond the bedroom. We did go out to shoot pool once, and went to a Walmart. But that
S as far as it went to going out in public.

Pretty much ole girl was lookin for a brotha to support her and her pay bills. Apparently she found a simp cuz her lights got cut off when I visited one day...then two days later...they were back on. She never went to family or friends b/c she complained about them not helping out. So wit her logic...I'm sure she went to another nigga. Didn't bother me none. As long as I as gettin some at that time, it could've cared less.

I guess she finally realized I had no intentions of chipping in on her bills, and stopped contacting me. One day I saw her IG page and saw somebody knocked her up...smh. Dodged that bullet.

Only type I have is a women who is confident

Never dated someone who didn't know they was the shit

Lol...yea, not into hood chicks that like thugs. Came back from Bmore wit my cousins jewels and clothes he let me borrow. Hit on one of my cousins from downsouths friends. My cousin a hood chick that rolled wit hood chicks. Got the girls number based off the fake swag I was doing over board with, that my cuz knew I was faking.

Chick gave me her cell phone number and I put the Mac down. My cuz know I ain't no thug nigga so she felt like only thug niggaz got game. After talking to the chick she gave me her home phone number, didn't think nothing of it.

Speaking to my cuz about her one day, cuz like stop talking bout her cause she don't fuck wit u like that cause u ain't a thug nigga. I said how u know she don't fuck wit me? She said cause she gave u her cell but not her home phone..

I go

:aye:
But I got the home phone tho..

Cuz like
:word??:

But ughh...didn't find her at all interesting so I stop talking to her..she ice grilled me down when I seen her at her job at the gas station

I'ma hood nigga, I ain't a thug nigga

Lmfao after she finished ice grilling me. I would've told her to ring my chips up

My type is pretty broad so I rarely miss but when I do it usually doesn’t work out

you could say what im in now was "experimental"

never been with anyone like her before.....our lives and upbringings are vastly different and we still learn new shit from each other today

some days, yeah im sure we both wish the other was more familiar with our lifestyles/thought process

its just a different type of challenge...but we make it work

I tried dating a beige dude once. I'd known him since high school and, now adults, we worked in the same building. At the time, I had the Friday night party spot and he would come through and we'd flirt... pretty harmless. But one night I had a dream about him and thought maybe it was bc I liked him for real. I told him so and he was with it so we started dating. He was mad cool and he liked doing different things. We got along well so I was like..."Okay, beige ain't so bad". Then this one night we were out having a good time...Fast forward to we're back at my place and I let him smash. Saw nothing, felt nothing, dodged his calls and texts until he gave up. Since then my life long ban on light skinned dudes remains in place, never to be challenged again. I heard he got married...I immediately felt sorry for his wife and hoped she was a virgin so he'd have a small chance a satisfying her.

Back