Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Mercy!! Aunt Becky Involved In Huge College Acceptance Scam; Gets 2 Months in Prison, Husband gets 5 Months

And they act like environment means nothing and black ppl are just savages by nature.

This is how we got Trump for a president.Ppl with money gone make sure their kids good even if they gotta cheat the system.

and this is exactly why i always said that i would take a street dude over some of these ceo's any day.

and these are people running businesses...

and niggas feel they cant run businesses? cuz its not for everyone?

but dumbasses outchea doing it tho.

so many fortune 100 companies i go thru....they are dumb as hell.
and often times.....they make problems to solve problems later to look smart.
they repeat shit and steal ideas.

this is nothing we dont see on a street level.

so the next time one of you niggas on here comes at me with some bullshit about talking down on you......think about why you holding yourself to a lower standard than these dumb fucks when all i asking you to do is stand up and take whats there.

white supremacy is built on fear and lack of knowledge.

been saying this shit at least 2 decades

No one remember when that Walton heiress got caught buying term papers in college or some shit like that

but these people are rich ass fuck........they kids dont really need to work so a degree means nothing.

one thing i have learned is that at a certain point .....its least about what you know and then moves to who you know.
so shit wasnt needed.

give back a degree she wasnt using?

WOW!

they just breaking the law just cuz they bored.

Smash on Aunt Becky

0feece6046261de01d338e374e6e496c.jpg
Cosign
this why they called you a coon
Cosign

I'm actually shocked that anyone got arrested for this. Is America finally getting fed up with these greedy rich mfs?

I think it has more to do w/ funneling the money thru the charity as "donations" & the parents using it as tax write offs.. why the IRS involved

lol @ needing to be reminded that. Have you ever met a white person? Who goes around thinking they are smart? There are most certainly smart white people, but the average white person ain't that.

And this shit wasn't even about getting an education or setting up the kids for the future. One of the daughters that got in through the cheating was on social media bragging about how she already has businesses making money and spends most of her time traveling for that. Basically, in her words she probably wouldn't even attend class and only use college for parties and social life. That shit is crazy.

Back