Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Mercy!! Aunt Becky Involved In Huge College Acceptance Scam; Gets 2 Months in Prison, Husband gets 5 Months

Long term far reaching consequences.

Yall ask how a bridge can burn down, you hire people that faked it till they made it.

These rich kids aint about to be employees, they are about to be chairmen, ceo's, city planners etc that will gladly take the easy road to success, whether the job is done correctly or not is irrelevant.

Yall ask how a bridge can burn down, you hire people that faked it till they made it.

These rich kids aint about to be employees, they are about to be chairmen, ceo's, city planners etc that will gladly take the easy road to success, whether the job is done correctly or not is irrelevant.

thats what im saying tho

all those positions are already filled with people who rode the same ride

the timing of this shit is comical

NOW we wanna stop letting people pay their way through everything? Its literally the american way

exactly word to donald trump

thats what im saying tho

all those positions are already filled with people who rode the same ride

the timing of this shit is comical

NOW we wanna stop letting people pay their way through everything? Its literally the american way

Dont make it right.

Change is often times painful for those resistant to it.

I dont know about yall, but I grew tired of not getting the job i deserved because i didnt mingle in the HR Rep's inner circle.

If this means my kids aint gotta go thru that then great!

Dont make it right.

I dont know about yall, but I grew tired of not getting the job i deserved because i didnt mingle in the HR Rep's inner circle.

Im with you

But If I can make it work in my sons favor I would do it 10/10

But to be real, school for the most part is a ripoff and if youre truly smart you gon make it work regardless

Dont make it right.

oh absolutely, im not saying its cool

its just funny considering where we are today

there's always been 1 rule, and thats that the people with the money make the rules

im all for a better future tho, hope this is a step towards it

Smash on Aunt Becky

0feece6046261de01d338e374e6e496c.jpg

this why they called you a coon

But to be real, school for the most part is a ripoff and if youre truly smart you gon make it work regardless

I hate when people make such general statements like this because they are nonsensical. It really depends on what you're trying to do. Some shit you have to go to school to do unless you're a genius and even then you probably still need some direction and credentials. Ain't no one out there about to be come a nuclear physicist, neurosurgeon, or electrical engineer without school.

Back