Welcome To aBlackWeb

Have Mercy!! Aunt Becky Involved In Huge College Acceptance Scam; Gets 2 Months in Prison, Husband gets 5 Months

Lori Loughlin's daughters are not letting USC decide their fate, because they will NOT be returning to the University for fear of bullying ... sources connected to both daughters tell TMZ.

We're told 19-year-old Olivia and 20-year-old Isabellahave made the decision to withdraw from the University. Our sources say they have the full support of their parents, Lori and Mossimo Giannulli, both of whom have been indicted in the college bribery scandal.

Our sources say the family feels certain, if the girls went back to USC, they would be "viciously bullied." So, the decision has been made.

As we reported, the indictment claims Lori and Mossimo paid $500,000 to have their daughters designated as recruits for the crew team at USC ... despite the fact they did not actually participate in crew. Mossimo allegedly sent action photos of their daughters on rowing machines to Rick Singer, the ringleader of the alleged scam, and he presumably sent them on to USC.

We're told Olivia and Isabella never really wanted to go to USC. Our sources say they liked the concept of school principally because of partying, and had their sights set on Arizona State University. That's why Mossimo sent an email saying he wanted to get his daughters "into a school other than ASU!"

Our sources say Olivia in particular "is a mess, despondent and feeling like it's the end of the world."

We're told Olivia and Isabella will "lay low" and not try and enroll in another school ... at least not for a long while.

Awwww
They withdrew from a place they didn't want to be at.

Musta been hard.

Now they have all that time to spend mommy and daddys money

and this is exactly why i always said that i would take a street dude over some of these ceo's any day.

and these are people running businesses...

and niggas feel they cant run businesses? cuz its not for everyone?

but dumbasses outchea doing it tho.

so many fortune 100 companies i go thru....they are dumb as hell.
and often times.....they make problems to solve problems later to look smart.
they repeat shit and steal ideas.

this is nothing we dont see on a street level.

so the next time one of you niggas on here comes at me with some bullshit about talking down on you......think about why you holding yourself to a lower standard than these dumb fucks when all i asking you to do is stand up and take whats there.

white supremacy is built on fear and lack of knowledge.

been saying this shit at least 2 decades

You seem to have a problem with niggas doing that too. On triple B.
Save the corny response. I don't care about this. Just saying.

and this is exactly why i always said that i would take a street dude over some of these ceo's any day.

and these are people running businesses...

and niggas feel they cant run businesses? cuz its not for everyone?

but dumbasses outchea doing it tho.

so many fortune 100 companies i go thru....they are dumb as hell.
and often times.....they make problems to solve problems later to look smart.
they repeat shit and steal ideas.

this is nothing we dont see on a street level.

so the next time one of you niggas on here comes at me with some bullshit about talking down on you......think about why you holding yourself to a lower standard than these dumb fucks when all i asking you to do is stand up and take whats there.

white supremacy is built on fear and lack of knowledge.

been saying this shit at least 2 decades

Bruh i get what you saying i really do. You run a business right so you know thats 24 hours of work abd grinding every day. Its literally millions of people who dont have that motor or want to make sacrifice such as time and money. Its not less than to not be a ceo.

So many schools be cheating for them kids to pass them exams to get in school to play ball

Nothing wrong with it. Its all about who you know and how you know them

Lmao at you niggas that nosign me.

lol @ needing to be reminded that. Have you ever met a white person? Who goes around thinking they are smart? There are most certainly smart white people, but the average white person ain't that.

And this shit wasn't even about getting an education or setting up the kids for the future. One of the daughters that got in through the cheating was on social media bragging about how she already has businesses making money and spends most of her time traveling for that. Basically, in her words she probably wouldn't even attend class and only use college for parties and social life. That shit is crazy.

why do yall do that?

honestly, why do yall say dumb shit like “lol at needed to be reminded that”

yes nigga that shit reminded me that white ppl are bogus as hell.

wtf. I hate the parental tone of this post or trying to trivialize what I wrote

read the tweet and go about your business
shit.

Bruh i get what you saying i really do. You run a business right so you know thats 24 hours of work abd grinding every day. Its literally millions of people who dont have that motor or want to make sacrifice such as time and money. Its not less than to not be a ceo.
all business aint like that tho.....and you can hire people to do it all for you and you just check over them.

its literally millions of ways to do business.

everything is not hard and everything is not complex.

case and point.
i just went to lake como. i ran into a textile mogul.
dude has a house on the lake and retired. hes like 50.
hwat he did? he flies to china to buy silk and bring back to sell to fashion houses in milan.
that easy.
ok he has to get and keep the clients. but after that.....i few flights a year and he sat back until he could retire and hire other people to do it.

we as black people are not stupid and we do think on a grand scale....but if we get out and take some chances and see the world to see opportunities i bet we would be in a better place.

i see how things can be frustrating....but people make it frustrating so you will stop and they can get all the money.
you will have to put in work...but you must put in work for everything.
so while you think i work my ass off....which i do. but my life reflects it as well.
and while some people say ok...thats not for me.....you dont know whats for you unless you had it once. otherwise its fear.

am i wrong?

You seem to have a problem with niggas doing that too. On triple B.
Save the corny response. I don't care about this. Just saying.
f you nigga.

your triple homie was full of shit and fucked himself up.
you still dont get what i was saying about dude....becuase you riding them nutz.

you dont fuck up opportunities because you want to shit on people and demographics.

Last edited:
why do yall do that?

honestly, why do yall say dumb shit like “lol at needed to be reminded that”

yes nigga that shit reminded me that white ppl are bogus as hell.

wtf. I hate the parental tone of this post or trying to trivialize what I wrote

read the tweet and go about your business
shit.

lol What's parental about my tone? It's dumb because I don't understand why some of you hold whites in such high regard? Niggas spend half their lives whining about how terrible white people are, but then need to be reminded that they aren't the end all, be all? Ok...

Also, stop being so sensitive. My comment wasn't worth a throwing a hissy fit over. I would have thought the lol would have clued you in to the fact that it was just meant to be lighthearted poking.

Lori Loughlin's daughters are not letting USC decide their fate, because they will NOT be returning to the University for fear of bullying ... sources connected to both daughters tell TMZ.

We're told 19-year-old Olivia and 20-year-old Isabellahave made the decision to withdraw from the University. Our sources say they have the full support of their parents, Lori and Mossimo Giannulli, both of whom have been indicted in the college bribery scandal.

Our sources say the family feels certain, if the girls went back to USC, they would be "viciously bullied." So, the decision has been made.

As we reported, the indictment claims Lori and Mossimo paid $500,000 to have their daughters designated as recruits for the crew team at USC ... despite the fact they did not actually participate in crew. Mossimo allegedly sent action photos of their daughters on rowing machines to Rick Singer, the ringleader of the alleged scam, and he presumably sent them on to USC.

We're told Olivia and Isabella never really wanted to go to USC. Our sources say they liked the concept of school principally because of partying, and had their sights set on Arizona State University. That's why Mossimo sent an email saying he wanted to get his daughters "into a school other than ASU!"

Our sources say Olivia in particular "is a mess, despondent and feeling like it's the end of the world."

We're told Olivia and Isabella will "lay low" and not try and enroll in another school ... at least not for a long while.

^Sounds like they were preemptively playing the victim here.

They're saying the chances of these muhfuckas seeing the inside of a federal prison is low.

Meanwhile Kelley Williams from Akron, OH spent a couple of weeks in the county, sat on papers for 3 years, AND had to do community service for sending her kids to better schools in the next district over (a district that her children's father actually, factually lived in) after their home was broken into.

If anything, noise needs to be made to get these YT's sent to prison 'cause if we gotta go when we do it for public school, them muhfuckas need to sit in the feds for thsi shit.

lol What's parental about my tone? It's dumb because I don't understand why some of you hold whites in such high regard? Niggas spend half their lives whining about how terrible white people are, but then need to be reminded that they aren't the end all, be all? Ok...

Also, stop being so sensitive. My comment wasn't worth a throwing a hissy fit over. I would have thought the lol would have clued you in to the fact that it was just meant to be lighthearted poking.

Opps my bad. Im sorry

Back