Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hasbro Reveals Mr. Potato Head is Now Gender-Neutral

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
video-269942.jpg

Hasbro, known for making many games and toys, including the iconic Mr. Potato Head, has now revealed that the Mr. is being dropped from the classic toy’s name. The company noted “mister” would be dropped, and the name is now just “Potato Head.”

Hasbro addressed the change after the toy began to trend because of the name change. Via Twitter, Hasbro said, “Hold that Tot – your main spud, MR. POTATO HEAD isn’t going anywhere! While it was announced today that the POTATO HEAD brand name & logo are dropping the ‘MR.’ I yam proud to confirm that MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD aren’t going anywhere and will remain MR. & MRS. POTATO HEAD"

Hasbro’s Senior Vice President Kimberly Boyd spoke on the change as well, saying, “Culture has evolved. Kids want to be able to represent their own experiences. The way the brand currently exists—with the 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.'—is limiting when it comes to both gender identity and family structure."

So can i swap a Mr potato Head penis with a Mrs potato head vagina yet?

I want my potato head transgendered

Last edited:
the fact that you could swap out any piece it was already gender neutral.. they’re saying they’re still mr and Mrs potato head but they’re just removing the name... which is just a stupid pr move to fool a certain audience into thinking this actually means anything. 100% shows the ignorance and gullibility of ppl... the whole thing is stupid

Thank goodness they retracted.

Hasbro backtracks on gender-neutral toy: 'Mr. Potato Head isn't going anywhere'

Hasbro says it's not getting rid of the honorifics for its Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head after all, after a company executive had suggested the toymaker could move toward a gender-neutral name.

didt know people even cared about this mr potato mrs potato like that .

Back