Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Has the internet become a hopeless toxic place?

Is the internet toxic?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluntedsultan

Locked and Loaded
(This is not an attack on anyone specific, but if the shoe fits...)

After going back n forth through various social media platforms, forums, and comment sections

I say yes. Mainly, thanks to the privacy of it if you choose that route
We have nothing but ignorant people saying the dumbest shit. I mean everywhere you look you have white incel supremacists coming through tryna be racist. despite all the terror they inflicted, they still feel sadly inferior. Then you have “black” people (i use air quotes cause you never know who’s really black online) sowing division and just sticking to their guns over the dumbest shit.
Then the fact that alot of yall will take something with no evidence or backing and just run with it is scary. “For fun” or not for fun, there’s been too many experiments done by people that show just how bad people are sheep on the internet .
Then, you got these same dumb people tryna make a living by not having to use their brain as much as possible

This shit is all just a sick game out here now and just like global warming, it’s too little too late to do anything about it.

I know I'm ignorant but it's all jokes.
I won't disrespect on a cross the line shit cuz if j can't say it in person...It's no need to type it.

And anyone I disrespected I usually apologize cuz it wasn't intentional. Again...I'd do the same in person.

But I think people do too much for likes. They live by that shit.
I just want to fukk with people on some fly flying by your ear shit. Throw a Rock and not hide my hands but point out another nigga type shit.

I be like
:hedidit: he did it

(This is not an attack on anyone specific, but if the shoe fits...)

After going back n forth through various social media platforms, forums, and comment sections

I say yes. Mainly, thanks to the privacy of it if you choose that route
We have nothing but ignorant people saying the dumbest shit. I mean everywhere you look you have white incel supremacists coming through tryna be racist. despite all the terror they inflicted, they still feel sadly inferior. Then you have “black” people (i use air quotes cause you never know who’s really black online) sowing division and just sticking to their guns over the dumbest shit.
Then the fact that alot of yall will take something with no evidence or backing and just run with it is scary. “For fun” or not for fun, there’s been too many experiments done by people that show just how bad people are sheep on the internet .
Then, you got these same dumb people tryna make a living by not having to use their brain as much as possible

This shit is all just a sick game out here now and just like global warming, it’s too little too late to do anything about it.
Good topic by the way

To me the internet is like real life. It takes all kinds to make the world/internet go around. If you focus on the garbage that's all you'll smell. Internet users are solving cold case files just from being armchair detectives. You can have a team of ten real detectives or thousands of eye balls scouring for information and help you put shit together. Vast amount of information that can be accessed now that you could never get at your local library. So imo, it's your focus that determines your perception.

Problem is toxic people can unite easily and be ignorant together. It gives them courage and they feel empowered being online. Its easier to see too.

Just like the world.. there's a lot of good stuff out there.. there's a lot of horror out there... and there's everything in-between.

All depends on your perspective and what you choose to entertain & give attention to

Reactions: B_A
the internet is whatever you want it to be..

people gravitate towards what they like the best..

so if u always looking at depressing and sad shit, you the one who depressed and sad..

i come on here to laugh and kick it with y'all, cuz yall some funny niggaz and i like laughing...

the internet is whatever you want it to be..

people gravitate towards what they like the best..

so if u always looking at depressing and sad shit, you the one who depressed and sad..

i come on here to laugh and kick it with y'all, cuz yall some funny niggaz and i like laughing...
Not always. I be on YouTube looking at the most positive shit and someone will say something ignorant. Case in point. Lamar Jackson winning the MVP and some hater or racist will leave a negative comment. Same with the Kobe videos and the thread on this forum.

Not always. I be on YouTube looking at the most positive shit and someone will say something ignorant. Case in point. Lamar Jackson winning the MVP and some hater or racist will leave a negative comment. Same with the Kobe videos and the thread on this forum.
I laugh at that shit too

The issue is nothing on the internet feels real and people usually feel disconnected from events they see on the internet and so they dont give a fuck about it and make light of it, which some people think is toxic.

Its human nature to not give a fuck about something that you dont have a connection too.

For example, a mfer you only see in passing from down the street gets killed and it fucks your whole week up. 120 people get killed for someshit somewhete across the globe and you shrug your shoulders and forget all about it in an hour.

Back