Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

fact is oprah could make the doc tonight and niggas stained drawls would still be in a bunch because its not about a doc or weinstein.

niggas will still find an excuse whenever a famous Black man is taken task for his actions especially in regards to rape.

yall need better heroes

If Oprah & Gayle produce,write & direct the Weinstein documentary, the scales well be balanced. They'll be welcomed back into the fold.

You will see.
Obviously trolling, but why do you act like a doc is what all the fuss is about? You know it's about all white predators being brought to justice..

Niggas still arguing about media coverage while ppl really just want rapists to go to prison and victims to get some justice.

What's hard to comprehend.
the problem is because black men wanted to not be the only people targeted like so many other things.
i can see how it can look funny...but not one person said to not lock up black men if white men get off.

but its the way they went after the black men that aklot of people were not cool with that made people say what about them dudes.

not saying black men are less guilty...but black men just didnt want to be the face of sexual violence.

now while some people may not see it.....that doesnt mean it doesnt create a situation.

so most people want all pedos and sex offenders to go to jail. but lets not create an image of what the offenders look like.

Niggas still arguing about media coverage while ppl really just want rapists to go to prison and victims to get some justice.

What's hard to comprehend.
Yall don't act like you want the white rapists in jail. The proof is that y'all pretending its only about Weinstein and don't mention the other high profile white rapists. Where's the cry for justice for their victims?

Yall don't act like you want the white rapists in jail. The proof is that y'all pretending its only about Weinstein and don't mention the other high profile white rapists. Where's the cry for justice for their victims?
no one will bring it up because black men have been proven wrong.

its crazy that this is about a system that more times than not will allow a white person to walk free.
so forgive us black men if we think they get a pass for everything an we locked up on just accusations and no proof.
so when people assume he will serve no time, is that a justified assumption?
when people think the other white dudes escape without cause.....is that a justified assumption?

or are people stuck in a place to think people actually want black sex offenders free?

so now the system works?

i hope you niggas never have sons.

this shit is disgusting.

Last edited:
I'm curious how that appeal goes since he was charged with the easiest shit to overturn.

But I don't know nothing.

we're literally in a thread about a white rapist who bout to go to jail....
:niggaa:
The proof is that y'all pretending its only about Weinstein and don't mention the other high profile white rapists. Where's the cry for justice for their victims?

Now it's willful ignorance to discuss the nigga this thread is dedicated to. Chile bye.

tenor.gif

Back