Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

no one is saying it would have stopped it. this is where you getting me f'ed up.
the respect for what he did for us......should have had us supporting him.
the fact they railroaded him and black men of all people was on some.....yea take em.

well...i guess you dont have a problem with that.

this code you keep speaking on...has to start somewhere if it to try to stop or slow WS.
but i guess you dont see that.

its obvious you not trying to see what im saying because your stuck on your own point.

you still on my lawn?
You have a misguided idea of what a code is. Bruh again focus your anger on the actual people that railroaded him, not the people who you claim didn’t support him.

You have a misguided idea of what a code is. Bruh again focus your anger on the actual people that railroaded him, not the people who you claim didn’t support him.
Do you understand how allies work?

You know never mind....You still lost on my point.

It's OK.

The criminal sexual assault charge came from Miriam "Mimi" Haleyi, who was a production assistant and said that he assaulted her in 2006. That charge came with sentencing guidelines of five to 25 years.

The charge of rape in the third degree came from another, unnamed accuser, and came with sentencing guidelines of probation up to four years.

Let’s see what the sentencing looks like.
giphy.gif

:huh2:

This case doesn’t change the fact that some women still lie on guys for financial gain

Or are you one of those people who give a guilty verdict without waiting for the facts
man people can be guilty off old cases so dont no one want to hear shit about a new case an possible innocence

Back