Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

Because it more relevant than you giving credit too.
The thread that was made showed people was mad he was "talking down" to black people.

Stay on code.
F u up
That speech and black people being upset about it isn’t the reason he’s in jail. Take half that smoke and place it towards the white supremacists that got him locked up.

That speech and black people being upset about it isn’t the reason he’s in jail. Take half that smoke and place it towards the white supremacists that got him locked up.
No one is saying thats why he's in jail....its people not even trying to understand the law was broken to get him.

Dudes was implying he deserved it and others really thought he raped chicks...An it all revolved around his speech.

we all know white folks cheated...but black people needed to not side with them over him.
thats what im speaking on.
shit dudes didnt even want to read the speech to see how they could have interpreted it wrong. and others didnt even want to read the stories of the accusers to see most of them chicks wasnt even touched.

you are a man who always speaks about code.....that was one of the biggest examples of people being off code because they angry at something else.

we can never have these types of conversations because people arent willing to admit that they are in they feeling and was wrong.
ask enough questions and the shit always comes out.

and fyi.....you cant give smoke to white people when you dont know when those behind you will stab you in the back.
we need to fix our ranks before we speak on anyone else in my eyes.

cant go into battle with shakey soldiers.

No one is saying thats why he's in jail....its people not even trying to understand the law was broken to get him.

Dudes was implying he deserved it and others really thought he raped chicks...An it all revolved around his speech.

we all know white folks cheated...but black people needed to not side with them over him.
thats what im speaking on.
shit dudes didnt even want to read the speech to see how they could have interpreted it wrong. and others didnt even want to read the stories of the accusers to see most of them chicks wasnt even touched.

you are a man who always speaks about code.....that was one of the biggest examples of people being off code because they angry at something else.

we can never have these types of conversations because people arent willing to admit that they are in they feeling and was wrong.
ask enough questions and the shit always comes out.

and fyi.....you cant give smoke to white people when you dont know when those behind you will stab you in the back.
we need to fix our ranks before we speak on anyone else in my eyes.

cant go into battle with shakey soldiers.

So still no smoke for the actual people that bent the rules to lock him up? Instead you wanna focus on the pound cake speech.
an you still dont understand staying on code.

we need to hash this shit out at some point.

let me know when you ready.

Hash out what?
look....you keep talking about codes and when i point out how people wasnt on code you then move to WS.

i never blamed black people for cosby being in jail......im mad people wasnt on code because of a speech that most of them didnt understand. so that made them take the side of white women over one of our own who helped our community.

now are you about that code life or nah?

look....you keep talking about codes and when i point out how people wasnt on code you then move to WS.

i never blamed black people for cosby being in jail......im mad people wasnt on code because of a speech that most of them didnt understand. so that made them take the side of white women over one of our own who helped our community.

now are you about that code life or nah?
Bro I asked one question. I said why are you not having any smoke for the white supremacists that got Cosby locked up. I’ve addressed all your points in past conversations. This is the first time I’m asking you this question and you’re deflecting.

Bro I asked one question. I said why are you not having any smoke for the white supremacists that got Cosby locked up. I’ve addressed all your points in past conversations. This is the first time I’m asking you this question and you’re deflecting.
what am i deflecting too?
i have smoke for my own for thinking its ok for them to railroad one of our own because of something they dont understand. basically saying fuck all he did and how many he helped.

how can i not have smoke for my own.
as for WS.....i always have smoke for that but sometimes you need to turn around an call out your own.

am i right?

Back