Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

niggas want an even playing field in america. lmao good luck
So you basically acknowledged white supremacy.. yet you're more fake outraged about your fake feminist coon narrative that we want black men to get away with rape than you are about white supremacy

Likely worm this down to probation, if Epstein managed to get full prison release for his crimes whilst alive I can see him doing some back handers to get a lenient sentence.

Look like her point is, and I hope I'm getting it right is. As a black woman, famous black men victimizing women holds more relevance in that. Instead of holding brothas accountable at all, black men neglect the victimization altogether and say what about the white man.

View attachment 236263

THANK YOU! THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!
thats all im saying

Look like her point is, and I hope I'm getting it right is. As a black woman, famous black men victimizing women holds more relevance in that. Instead of holding brothas accountable at all, black men neglect the victimization altogether and say what about the white man.

View attachment 236263
That's her point, but her point is false, it's not true, it's a lie

We want the white men covered and punished the way the black men are covered and punished. Why is that so hard to comprehend??

That's her point, but her point is false, it's not true, it's a lie

We want the white men covered and punished the way the black men are covered and punished. Why is that so hard to comprehend??

lmaoooooo nigga thats what we all want. wth are you ok?

those that hurt women should be tossed out.

i just notice how YOU never speak about the Black men that are accused and convicted of rape. you just jump, skip, forward roll your ass right to the white man.

its weird and corny

So Gayle and Oprah are affiliated with at least 2 convicted rapist
NINTCHDBPICT000465451387.jpg

gettyimages-463109695.jpg

and at least 2 serial harrassers
gayle_king_charlie_rose_gettyimages-519454560.jpg

EQJIBV_VUAAQky9.jpg

Where is the documentary on these guys and when will they be questioned about their affinity towards men who commit these kinds of acts?

lmaoooooo nigga thats what we all want. wth are you ok?

those that hurt women should be tossed out.

i just notice how YOU never speak about the Black men that are accused and convicted of rape. you just jump, skip, forward roll your ass right to the white man.

its weird and corny

Lies. I just quoted your post and said fuck R. Kelly and Bill Cosby.

Your fake feminist narrative is not true.

What is the truth is you are deathly afraid of white people and wouldn't dare challenge white supremacy. It's much easier for you to shit on black men. That's why you chose feminism over pro blackness

oh i forgot because white men rape and “get off” Black men that rape should get off too.

damnit I keep forgetting that part
no one never implied this.

i am not sure why you keep saying this.

black men get tired of always being the target. guilty or not. we are the target.
white dudes just so happen to get around to getting caught up......theatrics for the most part.

its a satifying measure to shut people up.

this is never about justice unless the person is black.

and i have seen the harvey doc.

the lady was more infatuated with how he turned into who he became...wasnt no dark impending doom background music to play on your psyche and now criminal photos thrown in your face at every commercial.

So Gayle and Oprah are affiliated with at least 2 convicted rapist
NINTCHDBPICT000465451387.jpg

gettyimages-463109695.jpg

and at least 2 serial harrassers
gayle_king_charlie_rose_gettyimages-519454560.jpg

EQJIBV_VUAAQky9.jpg

Where is the documentary on these guys and when will they be questioned about their affinity towards men who commit these kinds of acts?
they pretty close to these pedos...

like tit on pedo close

but were they guilty?
Did the verdict come back guilty?
2 things can be true

And im not talking bout R Kelly cause i believe that nigga is guilty

im talking about all cases where nobody but the defendant and the victims know the truth
its all about who can sell their story the best

Back