Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

man people can be guilty off old cases so dont no one want to hear shit about a new case an possible innocence
but were they guilty?
Did the verdict come back guilty?
2 things can be true

And im not talking bout R Kelly cause i believe that nigga is guilty

im talking about all cases where nobody but the defendant and the victims know the truth

oh i forgot because white men rape and “get off” Black men that rape should get off too.

damnit I keep forgetting that part
You're wack as fuck.

I want you to answer these questions without mentioning Black men

Where is the coverage and trials and documentaries for those white predators? Why are you ok with them not being punished?

dont Forget Epstein was convicted and allowed to roam free all day and returned to sleep in jail at night ( if he actually did that at all)

I'm certain @Race Jones can speak for herself, however, I'm curious what the bolded has to do with her question? That's an entirely different conversation.
The question was phrased as if every black man that’s accused of rape is guilty and thats that.

My answer was to state that not one of us knows who is really guilty or not. This is all apart of the same conversation, there’s plenty of similar rape cases that don’t have people of fame be the victim/defendant you know.

niggas dont care about the conviction or the women he harmed. they just was using him as a scapegoat whenever their trash ass Black faves were accused of rape and subsequently jailed.
You don't care about any women who were harmed either. You only hate black men.

Fuck R. Kelly the pedo and fuck Bill Cosby drugging hypocrite. They both deserve punishment, ok?

Now @Race Jones why haven't those whites been punished like the black ones??

You're wack as fuck.

I want you to answer these questions without mentioning Black men

Where is the coverage and trials and documentaries for those white predators? Why are you ok with them not being punished?

everyone should be punished and discarded. whats not clicking? i dont say because this white person got off, the Black one should get off too lmao

have a docuseries about every person in hollywood that has been accused/convicted of rape. i dont give a shit.

Back