Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

He probably didn't know about Harvey but a lot of other people knew. It was alluded to a few times before the me-too era.

And just like a lot of people knew about Harvey, John and damn near everybody already knew about R.Kelly. This is weak.

But my main point is dont believe Johns blind innocence. He didnt just sorta get his foot in the industry. Hes been in the industry for over a decade, fuck he mean he didnt know. He wasnt some Ultra mega star that could just show up and leave with little contact with people, that you could see would'nt have heard this. Nigga was at a level where he was big enough to get in certain circles and hear all the rumors. He just didnt care because noone else did and he was getting a check.

I said this in the R Kelly thread and I'd like to add something else i just thought about. You guys forgetting who his wife is? His wife whole career is based on, if guys want to fuck her or not. How him and his now wife, both in Hollywood & made it in Hollywood, but had no idea who the creeps are. These are people who even nobodies in Hollywood who barely got a foot in the game knew about.

And he cant even come with the "I just work and go home, I dont really get into it with people" type lie, cuz we see him always posing at the the events he goes to. So we know both of them mixy.

That's that bullshit i was talkin about. Mfs jumpin on this Kellz shit cuz it's trendy, while the rest of these sick mfs living life comfortably. Where's the weinstein docs? Where's the woody allen docs? Why is 7th Heaven still being played on TV? Niggas on Twitter dgaf about this shit, shits just trendy.

That's that bullshit i was talkin about. Mfs jumpin on this Kellz shit cuz it's trend, while the rest of these sick mfs living life comfortably. Where's the weinstein docs? Where's the woody allen docs? Why is 7th Heaven still being played on TV? Niggas on Twitter dgaf about this shit, shits just trendy.
so you supporting grown niggas fucking teens goldie?
imma ban you from the site goldie......you a kelz supporter.
why is it that a black man cant be guilty without yall bringing up white people?

imma contact one of these mods on your ass bruh......

While people going in on R Kelly, these guys are quietly being let off the hook. Weinstein wasn’t even trending.
cut the shit bruh.

you need to focus on protecting our women.
you love deflecting....stop chewing while you walk.
im a black man and i dont feel attacked.....

imma see if i cant contact the site owner to get you banned

This was a lawsuit in California. I'm more worried about the criminal charges he's facing in New York.

"Weinstein has been charged in New York with two counts of predatory sexual assault, one count of criminal sexual act in the first degree and one count each of rape in the first and third degree. He has been accused of raping a woman he knew in a hotel room in March 2013 and forcibly performing oral sex on another woman in 2006 at his Manhattan apartment. He denies all allegations of nonconsensual sex."

People actung like R Kelly didn't get off though there was a piss tape. Selective memory I see.

Oh yeah and marrying a 14 year old but keep defending a predator because he's black. Let him have your kids too.

People actung like R Kelly didn't get off though there was a piss tape. Selective memory I see.

Oh yeah and marrying a 14 year old but keep defending a predator because he's black. Let him have your kids too.
whos defending him?

did that person delete the post?

I didn’t bring him until someone else did. We can’t deflect into talking about double standards in the R Kelly thread so the same should apply for y’all “stop defelecting” folks...

Someone on your side of the debate. So again, "Huh?"

Ain’t it fucked up right?

I'm confused by your question. What are you asking? Are you asking if it's messed up that Judd's lawsuit was dismissed? If so, yes. As I stated before, I'm more worried about the criminal charges he faces in New York.

Back