Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

what am i deflecting too?
i have smoke for my own for thinking its ok for them to railroad one of our own because of something they dont understand. basically saying fuck all he did and how many he helped.

how can i not have smoke for my own.
as for WS.....i always have smoke for that but sometimes you need to turn around an call out your own.

am i right?
You can’t help yourself man. You got it.

what am i deflecting too?
i have smoke for my own for thinking its ok for them to railroad one of our own because of something they dont understand. basically saying fuck all he did and how many he helped.

how can i not have smoke for my own.
as for WS.....i always have smoke for that but sometimes you need to turn around an call out your own.

am i right?
Well at the end of the day black people aren't the reason Cosby is in jail tho

Damn you’re usually long winded, but you can only muster up 1 sentence.
:hahaha:
you asked a question an i answered it.

now answer mine.

without mentioning WS...you think its ok for our people to side with our mortal enemy at anytime against one of us?

now answer mine.

without mentioning WS...you think its ok for our people to side with our mortal enemy at anytime against one of us?
Ok...

Absolutely not but then you realize that not all skin folk are kinfolk.

now answer mine.

This question should be asked to another poster who tends to lowkey side against his own

:popcorn2:

Ok...

Absolutely not but then you realize that not all skin folk are kinfolk.
cool...

so whats the problem?
i just find it crazy it seems with ome of us...they have more respect for people who destroy our hoods than those that helped us.
the one who destroyed it can be forgiven and celebrated yet the one who helped says something they dont like and "he did that shit, throw him away"

so if we talking about code....

the very question you asked me about the smoke and who i have it for......them same people can be asked.

cool...

so whats the problem?
i just find it crazy it seems with ome of us...they have more respect for people who destroy our hoods than those that helped us.
the one who destroyed it can be forgiven and celebrated yet the one who helped says something they dont like and "he did that shit, throw him away"

so if we talking about code....

the very question you asked me about the smoke and who i have it for......them same people can be asked.
Because the pound cake speech has/had absolutely nothing to do with Cosby’s situation so bringing black people being upset about it and not supporting Cosby is irrelevant, focus on the people who actually screwed him.

Because the pound cake speech has/had absolutely nothing to do with Cosby’s situation so bringing black people being upset about it and not supporting Cosby is irrelevant, focus on the people who actually screwed him.
has more to do with it than you think....but you can stay on your side of the fence.

get off my lawn

So let’s say black people collectively supported Cosby would that have stopped them from railroading him?
no one is saying it would have stopped it. this is where you getting me f'ed up.
the respect for what he did for us......should have had us supporting him.
the fact they railroaded him and black men of all people was on some.....yea take em.

well...i guess you dont have a problem with that.

this code you keep speaking on...has to start somewhere if it to try to stop or slow WS.
but i guess you dont see that.

its obvious you not trying to see what im saying because your stuck on your own point.

you still on my lawn?

Cosby is in prison for drugging women and admitting to drugging them which logic says he most likely raped them. Let that shit go b, its over.

As I said, Harvey may get off, but he was smart enough not to incriminate himself.

Last edited:
Back