Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

It’s still crazy that hard Rose McGowen been paid the $6 million (she turned down a million to stay quiet) none this this would be happening.

They been killing rose since she got at meryl streep the other day.

They been killing rose since she got at meryl streep the other day.
Streep and Hanks are both high ranking SAG members, I find it bullshit they are trying to pretend they had no clue about Weinstein, particularly Streep whose statement barely denounced him while proclaiming his contribution to the arts.

Streep and Hanks are both high ranking SAG members, I find it bullshit they are trying to pretend they had no clue about Weinstein, particularly Streep whose statement barely denounced him while proclaiming his contribution to the arts.

I was so disgusted seeing all these white hypocrites celebrated on the news for wearing black to the golden globes. The nerve. I remember before the IC went down I said watch all these hypocrites like sleazy James Franco get aired out eventually and like clockwork it's happening. They all have dirt and the majority of them are complicit. Fuck em all.

Uma putting the finishing touches on weinstein and taking Tarantino down too. Basically said these fools tried to murk or seriously injure her while filming kill bill.

Back