Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

here i come.....

i love the energy......but how about using it to help better Baltimore and the little boys who dont have a father to look up to.
cut this out Du.
we all know you not a bitch, no need for it to go further to prove it....you already did.
man take your kids to chuckie cheese......a movie and blow the back out of your pretty eyed wife and then play gta until you fall asleep.

rinse and repeat.

you better than this.

imma keep telling you even if you dont want to hear it.

dont be pulled into the lowest form of a man just because of some words.
if the nigga show up........handle yours
until them....its just words popping up on a screen.

C1A54288-CC0D-4030-A622-00BC54161C16.gif

And that's why i do it. To keep niggaz honest.

You really think niggaz need addresses to get up with people?

Most niggaz post with their location on.

Goldie proved we were less than 40 mins away.

Y'all say I'm not smart....

Not smart is thinking internet anonymity is real.

I give niggaz the opportunity to act on their words.

And if know they not, maybe time will be careful.

Yall talking about it going wrong cuz I posted a physical address.

But no one telling niggaz to chill when they talking reckless with their mobile locations turned on.....

So... you know where the nigga at yet even tho that nigga told you to pull up you ain't pull up.

Must be 2 sides. Cause from here it looks like you don't actually want that smoke you desperately trying to show everyone you want.

Just keeping y'all niggaz honest
for what tho?

it doesnt matter.

shit can turn very fast.......then wifey got two kids to raise, alone cause daddy wanted to keep innanetz niggas honest?

only people you should want to keep honest is your kids and sometimes wifey(chicks get outta line).

no one else matters until they touch you.

If that's how you wanna look at it.....

Look I don't come on here to beef with niggaz....I just ain't got the reckless talk.

And it's only like a handful of y'all that I act out in cuz y'all the most reckless with the mouth.

I get along with most niggaz in here.

And I don't act like that with niggaz I recognize as real and genuine.... It's like 3 or 4 tops

Look I don't come on here to beef with niggaz....I just ain't got the reckless talk.

And it's only like a handful of y'all that I act out in cuz y'all the most reckless with the mouth.

And I don't act like that with niggaz I recognize as real and genuine.... It's like 3 or 4 tops
if i aint one of them post up ya address again nigga

sorry that was uncalled for...

du

you are needed to lead the community.

go be great.....and not just another nigga

I get along with most people on here too so what's your point. Now lets keep you honest, you claim to be angry and you got his IP address so go do something. You're the one with the issue so why he gotta come to you.

Chi town, stop.....

Nigga you know exactly what it is, and exactly what it's not...

My whole point is, don't talk shit you know you ain't willing to back up

@HarryHippie said this....
Bro go have a Pacifico on me. Don’t ever play with me here or off and not expect a viscous response

I don’t do that sassy shit with men. You was passive aggressive and got checked. End of story. I disagree all the time but don’t disrespect anybody’s viewpoints/opinions on here, I offer a counter or say nothing

You do it to me you getting checked and it’s likely going hurt your feelings

Really only started posting again while I was following free agency, y’all can have this shit though. I’ll be falling back again soon. Stay out my lanes til then

but then his response was to post a pic of some raggedy ass tennis court.....
Waited like all day, fat boy where y’all at

Pulled up in the civic bumping Rico Nast

View attachment 151976

THE BUTCHER COMING NIGGA!!!

winner: @Duwop

One minute some of you in a treads preaching nonviolence, talmbout you love ya fam and dont wanna die over some stupid shit like these bum hood niggas. Next minute, you in another thread telling us how much you dont give a fuck & you ready to die or do years in prison over an insignificant amount of respect, from a stranger.
Wish yall would make up ya minds. You too old to not have control of your emotions.
tenor.gif

Chi town, stop.....

Nigga you know exactly what it is, and exactly what it's not...

My whole point is, don't talk shit you know you ain't willing to back up
It don't work how you trying to play it. The nigga with the issue is the one who gotta step to the offender. You yourself said it's only 40 minutes. If you not stepping to him then lock the thread and stop acting like you really trying to fight and just squash it.

I hope I'm one of them...this shit means alot to me..

Only 3? That means he thinks most of the abw staff is fake :yikes1:
3 or 4 tops I act out on

@Chi-town B
@HarryHippie
@King Freeman
@Sam Crooke

The rest of the board keeps it 100....

Even down to the nigga @Maywood ..... Despite him being on the other side I've never once got out of pocket with him, cuz he never once got out of pocket with me.....

Straight up and down, I prolly would never post that square up shit with home, cuz he carries himself like a real one despite being the main bwg nigga...

Those other three just talk side ways as fuck like that shit cool... And for no fucking reason.....

I don't real life hate then niggaz, wanna beat them up, or wish any harm on them.... But when niggaz start talking mad reckless taking shit way more disrespectful than needed, I'm always going to be that person to call niggaz out...

Call it a character flaw... It's just who I am...I don't like being talked to like I won't slap any nigga who say that shit to my face

Back