Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

Bruh you can't keep implying he's acting like a bitch when you're on here talking tough and then trying to use fake civility to keep ducking. Either you a tough guy or you're not. Pick a side and roll with that.
I’m not tough at all

Hypothetically speaking though, if I was into with a nigga and you started giving your input. One of my niggas would’ve took your whole fucking head off

So clearly, this just the internet

I say that to say

It’s his thread

Automatic alert

This what get you niggas in trouble, forgetting the lessons your grandpa passed down

Messengers get hit playing telephone

Fam it’s over

Put your panties back on

If you really wanted your issue, you would’ve been in the DMs immediately w/o a scene

Stop pretending this ain’t entertainment, people talking tough on the internet never looks not stupid. Stop chasing acceptance being entertainment
bruh, you backed out.

i told you were i was.

there was no pm's necessary, you coulda just showed up. u still can..

but u not.

so just go practice for your tennis shit, and go bout your life...

and stop talking shit you not about, it's corny

The question is why y'all wanna see two brotha's fight. This ABlackWeb where we should be a united

Get this sucka shit the fuck outta here nigga. Sometimes brothers gotta fight to get shit off their chest and it don't need to go no further than that.

Fight that shit out and leave it at that. Everything ain't always kumbaya and can be settled with just words.

Get this sucka shit the fuck outta here nigga. Sometimes brothers gotta fight to get shit off their chest and it don't need to go no further than that.

Fight that shit out and leave it at that. Everything ain't always kumbaya and can be settled with just words.
Until a nigga pull out a strap and shoot the other, happens all the time and it's never worth it. We all too old for that stupid way of doing stuff

Over serious shit which this wasn't

Nigga you ain't neither man involved to say who should take what serious. Ok you have the opinion it ain't serious cool.

Fact still remains you ain't the one involved who feels it serious. So if that man feel like its serious enough to fight over and just fight. Shut the fuck up and let that man handle his business.

A nigga give me an address I can access to pull up I'm assuming he wants to harm me and thinks he can get away with total violation.

Ain't nobody showing up to fist fight.

And you got your picture up skinnin teeth.

Stupid niggas.

Nigga you ain't neither man involved to say who should take what serious. Ok you have the opinion it ain't serious cool.

Fact still remains you ain't the one involved who feels it serious. So if that man feel like its serious enough to fight over and just fight. Shut the fuck up and let that man handle his business.
The other man didn't take it serious so now what.

as black men...we should not want to hurt each other......its plenty of white people to fight

i agree.....

i got threatened by just trynna stop the fight
:cry:

Take this advice next time.
giphy.gif

On a serious note though. I understand not trying to see two men fight. I'm just of the opinion after you've said your peace if one of the parties still want to fight. That is your cue to step out of the way and let them be. You tried leave it at that.

Back