Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harry Hippie, are you RD from the IC?? AKA Harry pulled out the racket on Du.

Thing is, i will forever give my location.

Im a firm believer of a man has to stand behind his words.

So if my words make you feel a certain way, I will never hide from those consequences.

However, I ain't going out my way to pull up on no nigga.

If you around the corner and I feel ignant that day.... Maybe...

But I ain't going on no road trip to whoop no ass....

However..... If I am in your city, I will still post location.... Cuz again, I hide from nobody
Ok Rambo

Thing is, i will forever give my location.

Im a firm believer of a man has to stand behind his words.

So if my words make you feel a certain way, I will never hide from those consequences.

However, I ain't going out my way to pull up on no nigga.

If you around the corner and I feel ignant that day.... Maybe...

But I ain't going on no road trip to whoop no ass....

However..... If I am in your city, I will still post location.... Cuz again, I hide from nobody
Do be well. I love you. Keep doing the right thing

Cuz the right one wouldn't talk as reckless as these niggaz do...

tenor.gif

The right one would go to the bar not let it be known and when you leave follow you home and things takes a horrible turn for you, stop being super thug nigga
Well Theres that and many variables when u know a nigga place of employment and work schedule. You never just give an opp the drop on you, thats some new age shit that will always have you lookin over ya shoulder. Especially when you're sitting duck front and center as a bouncer/security.

Most times it wont even come from a nigga you expect it But hey, if thats how he chooses to move who am i to tell him different. I just would never.

Ain't none of these niggaz on that tip...

Everybody that's ever came to this bar came for drinks....

I stand here in complete confidence that not one of these niggaz who claim to wish me harm will ever walk thru these doors....

It's just not that serious. So I feel no fear in pointing that out.

It be one thing if I thought for a second that any of these niggaz had any kinda heart. But I know they don't. So much that posting my location is nothing but free promo for whoever in bmore and wanna catch a drink

Plus being a bouncer/security at the same spot this long puts me in the cross hairs of much more likely attackers than niggaz online.

I have thrown out and embarrassed countless real people who have physically been here, and could still be salty about real shit, who could be outside right now.

If I don't live in fear of them, why would I feel fear of niggaz on ic and abw who ain't even in bmore.

I done put hands and smacked niggaz silly right out front this same bar, and seen them walking down the street weeks later....

I had the throw the same people out on multiple occasions...

Like....I can't make y'all understand how small of a threat these little niggaz on here are to real shit I deal with daily....

Like it's funny in comparison

Plus being a bouncer/security at the same spot this long puts me in the cross hairs of much more likely attackers than niggaz online.

I have thrown out and embarrassed countless real people who have physically been here, and could still be salty about real shit, who could be outside right now.

If I don't live in fear of them, why would I feel fear of niggaz on ic and abw who ain't even in bmore.

I done put hands and smacked niggaz silly right out front this same bar, and seen them walking down the street weeks later....

I had the throw the same people out on multiple locations...

Like....I can't make y'all understand how small of a threat these little niggaz on here are to real shit I deal with daily....

Oh im not worried bout what the niggas on here say lol i agree wit u there

Oh im not worried bout what the niggas on here say lol i agree wit u there
That's all I'm saying bruh.

I'm literally a bouncer at a bar.... In a law suit happy society

If there ever was a nigga you could randomly run up on and get into a fight with little to no reprocussions...

I'd be it.... So I'm giving niggaz a chance to be great. It's on them to make a move

I had the throw the same people out on multiple occasions...

This reads like "the realest shit i ever spoke"

Back