Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

Meghan white father tried to sell his story to the tabloids before the wedding.... he showed his true colors from the jump........ the Queen didn't want no biracal kids messing up the royal family bloodlines..... Harry knew that the path to the kingdom goes thru William & his 2 sons first.

The royal family shit is crazy.

Imagine staying in the royal family knowing they put a hit on your moms and killed her.

Probably raised them boys by telling them that was the right thing to do cause they royals above all.

You cant tell me alot of Harrys decision to leave wasnt based on that (hope harry is the right one, if not whoever)

Harry probably scarred as fuck on some they killed my mom, i know theyll kill my wife and seed too. Especially if one of his babies comes out black? That mfer had to leave.

And they probably gotta give these interviews to make sure Meghan and the baby and the future babies dont get killed. Put all the heat on the royal family and make it impossible for them to act.

Pretty much all through last week people were putting out old interviews that man did where he flat out says he hates England. He been waiting to get the fuck away from his family

idgaf megan markle dry snitching imo

she doing dumb shit. how tf u gone drop a bomb like the royals questioned the skin color (they didnt want no nigger baby LMAO). Then NOT say who did it.

then when oprah fat ass asked her for details. this bitch gone pause and blink twice, like some sorta hostage in terrorist ransom video.

miss me w this dumb shit

Niggas are really starting up a whole excerpt about a random opinion of mine?

Where was all that energy when some people claimed that Teyana Whatever looks horse-faced and that she was overrated on the "Coming 2 America" thread? ?

:tuh: :chillout:
tenor.gif

idgaf megan markle dry snitching imo

she doing dumb shit. how tf u gone drop a bomb like the royals questioned the skin color (they didnt want no nigger baby LMAO). Then NOT say who did it.

then when oprah fat ass asked her for details. this bitch gone pause and blink twice, like some sorta hostage in terrorist ransom video.

miss me w this dumb shit
Facts. But if you knew anything about em + context clues of who was mentioned and WASNT mentioned, you could put together who it was...

tenor.gif

Meghan white father tried to sell his story to the tabloids before the wedding.... he showed his true colors from the jump........ the Queen didn't want no biracal kids messing up the royal family bloodlines..... Harry knew that the path to the kingdom goes thru William & his 2 sons first.

Facts.

Back