Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Harry and Meghan sit down with Oprah

I like ur posts but I can't let this slide.

This is purely an attempt to put up smokescreens and save face because niggas disliked the absolute fuck outta ur Diana/Margaret vs Meghan post. I'm a MEGA, i be in Candyshop, I know ur frequenting the light skins sisters' pages. It reeks of hypocrisy to suggest a preference amounts to colourism.

with that said, maybe there is colourism here on ABW, but call it out when it's warranted. Our collective response here was because Meghan has black ancestry. Not because she's light skinned. This was race vs race all along, not shade vs shade. The colourist charade ur putting up came right outta left field and it seems u did it because u felt attacked and desperate.

That's my issue here. Not that u think a white woman looks better than a black woman. U gotta cool it down a bit.

I would love for someone on the show to press her on this live on the air...

"Sharon, did you complain to the higher ups that holly was 'too ghetto'?"

I love to see if she lies or she claims....

she is not that same person, has changed alot since then and she was goin thru alot personally at that time smh foh

Last edited:
I like ur posts but I can't let this slide.

This is purely an attempt to put up smokescreens and save face because niggas disliked the absolute fuck outta ur Diana/Margaret vs Meghan post. I'm a MEGA, i be in Candyshop, I know ur frequenting the light skins sisters' pages. It reeks of hypocrisy to suggest a preference amounts to colourism.

with that said, maybe there is colourism here on ABW, but call it out when it's warranted. Our collective response here was because Meghan has black ancestry. Not because she's light skinned. This was race vs race all along, not shade vs shade. The colourist charade ur putting up came right outta left field and it seems u did it because u felt attacked and desperate.

That's my issue here. Not that u think a white woman looks better than a black woman. U gotta cool it down a bit.

You speak of hypocrisy from my part, when I first frequent as many threads about dark skinned sisters than light skinned sisters, that secondly I am the only one around besides IP who publish threads about women of any color skins, sizes, bosy shapes and "races" (and been thoroughly subjected to thread long polemics for months because of this) and that the whole point about me since days is that I care any less about Meghan's both dual race identity and sudden skin-conscious issues.

If I say some princess is better looking than the Duchess Meghan, then I said she's better looking than the Duchess Meghan. If I said Whoopi is better looking than any of them all, then she's better looking than them all. And if I keep going on about the colourstruck simpery of some men around here when it comes about Meghan, that's simply because what they did earlier against @deadeye 's statements of Meghan performing ethnic surgical alterations and skinbleaching when y'all aren't so gullible for the likes of controversial formerly-darker skinned female celebrities amongst else does proves my POINT.

Last edited:

When the white side of your own family comprises nothing but clout thots and opportunistic assholes motivated by some increasingly both jealousively bitter and racist undertones and hold no regard for your integrity or name's dignity...

... but you're still stunned to realize to see even worse from one of the world's most racist and pernicious stepfamilies. 😒😏

You speak of hypocrisy from my part, when I first frequent as many threads about dark skinned sisters than light skinned sisters, that secondly I am the only one around besides IP who publish threads about women of any color skins, sizes, bosy shapes and "races" (and been thoroughly subjected to thread long polemics for months because of this) and that the whole point about me since days is that I care any less about Meghan's both dual race identity and sudden skin-conscious issues.

If I say some princess is better looking than the Duchess Meghan, then I said she's better looking than the Duchess Meghan. If I said Whoopi is better looking than any of them all, then she's better looking than them all. And if I keep going on about the colourstruck simpery of some men around here when it comes about Meghan, that's simply because what they did earlier against @deadeye 's statements of Meghan performing ethnic surgical alterations and skinbleaching when y'all aren't so gullible for the likes of controversial formerly-darker skinned female celebrities amongst else does proves my POINT.

No, it doesn't. You went off base because the going got tough. This was all well before deadeye made his comment. Not that his comment is even relevant in this instance.

Back