Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020

Should Harriet Tubman be featured on the $20 bill?

• Total voters
I voted no then and no now. I believe people WILL die behind the Tubman $20. I envision all sorts of conflicts poppin off when a cashier gives a trump supporter a Tubman back as change and he refuses to take it saying "i don't want this nigger money", Then the black man in line behind him hears it that and screams "wtf you say?" Somethin like that WILL happen, repeat across the country

Not worth it

I voted no then and no now. I believe people WILL die behind the Tubman $20. I envision all sorts of conflicts poppin off when a cashier gives a trump supporter a Tubman back as change and he refuses to take it saying "i don't want this nigger money", Then the black man in line behind him hears it that and screams "wtf you say?" Somethin like that WILL happen, repeat across the country

Not worth it

uybZyY2ShyMj.gif

Sure. But am i wrong?

On the scale you're thinking yes you are wrong. Could that scenario play out of course but don't think that it would happen that often where people actually got into fights over it.

I could definitely see a lot internet videos of racists saying they don't want any "nigger money" more than people actually physically fighting over it.

On the scale you're thinking yes you are wrong. Could that scenario play out of course but don't think that it would happen that often where people actually got into fights over it.

I could definitely see a lot internet videos of racists saying they don't want any "nigger money" more than people actually physically fighting over it.
To me, any type of conflict aint worth it...

I doubt Harriet Tubman would want to be on money. Seeing as many of her peers were sold for money I don’t think being on some dollars is something she would be for.

I personally don’t think any black people in the America’s need to be on money especially if we not running the country.

Back